TRT Sent T Way Too High

Intent was that his health has nothing to do with the lab levels achieved from exogenous testosterone. Regarding the results from it, sure then it matters.

1 Like

I know, this is not published research, most of the guys I see, myself included, taking that dose come back at 750-1400 total at trough. For whatever it is worth.

1 Like

Gotcha.

Assuming LCMS or accurate RIA assay, you are correct he is ~97-99%tile (very high) on dose response. Thanks again for the data to build out the tool.

Be nice to see his SHBG. Bet it is really up there assuming all the prior info shared is accurate.

Your data and info worth alot in my book.

I am not going to inject anymore till I meet with new provider. I chose to do these labs myself, provider wanted to wait. Glad I did. Dosage was always too high me. Probably should have started like 0.2 not 0.4.

1 Like

With your clearance rate yes about 70-80 mg/week TC to target high end of accurate standardized reference range.

Maybe a week or two it will come back down. Got no idea why it shot up like that…maybe that is just how I am. Not comfortable I can say with 1500-1600. I was looking 900 being the max.

Your welcome.

56, 158lbs which is up from 152lbs 6 weeks ago. Diet very good and in good shape.

1 Like

Yes thank you again

1 Like

Men on TRT will use up more iron compared to someone not on replacement therapy.

Also your crazy high Total T and Free T levels doesn’t make sense, the Free T isn’t crazy high yet the Total T is crazy high.

The only way these labs could be accurate is if your SHBG is well over 100>.

I don’t trust your lab results.