The Supreme Court Fight is On. The Divide Worsens

Why does it hurt her credibility to follow the advice of her lawyers and certain senators in regards to how to handle this extremely important and damaging situation?

If the allegations are true, she needs to have all her ducks in a row to protect her and her family from lawsuits, violence, and any attacks on her credibility. That takes time, more than a week or two (which is how long it’s been since she came forward publicly).

They have said she will not testify Mon. Possibly later in the same week, maybe. However, first some demands must be met. One being that Kavanaugh testifies before she does. The accused must testify first…What?

I’ve read Thursday? Where are you getting info on her demands?

• Wants to testify second and Kavanaugh to appear first;
  • Doesn’t want Kavanaugh in the room at the same time with her;
  • Prefers not to be questioned by outside counsel, but rather by the senators on the committee;
  • Would like the committee to subpoena Mark Judge, the other student Ford alleges to be in the room at the time of the assault, to testify;
  • Says each senator should have equal time questioning (already committee practice);
  • No time limit on her opening statement; and
  • Will appear at a public hearing but she would like to limit the number of cameras to pool coverage.
    Kavanaugh accuser lays out testimony conditions, doesn't want to be in same room

Clearly stated negotiable requests are not demands. BIG difference.

Seems like pretty standard negotiating from a lawyer intent on protecting their client and ensuring a good on-stand performance.

You think this woman has credibility.

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

I’m waiting to hear her speak before deciding how much. I do think she has enough credibility to warrant hearing her out though.

1 Like

Send in the Democrats.

Democrat-clowns

1 Like

Has she agreed yet? Great, they can tell her no down the line, please show up.

Why is she making demands? Is the government trying to get her to flip on some drug kingpin? She’s already put her story and self into the public domain. Why is she demanding anything for the rest of her story?

Why do people keep asking this.

1 Like

I don’t get it.

She told her story already. She’s refusing to answer details. The cat is out of the bag.

Lol because you can’t seem to accept this is an obvious stall tactic for the midterms.

Well, I’m hoping some redeeming move will come from her side. Just show up monday, remember something you so far haven’t recalled, and make it impossible for the Republicans to move forward without first checking those details out.

There’s stall tactics. Then there’s accusing people of rape and then laying out your demands for trying to prove your accusations.

To my knowledge, she is yet to claim she was raped.

Same reason a lawyer preps their witnesses before they go on the stand. Idk why that’s difficult to understand?

1 Like

I forgot, attempted. Attempted rape.

1 Like

She’s not part of a court case. She has a brief chance to say something on which maybe investigators could follow up on. What was her lawyer doing all hist time?

I’m anxiously awaiting her testifying before the committee in open proceedings, and following committee rules the same as any other witness.

Wonder why she needs a lawyer if she’s the victim and it is not a court hearing?