The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

So… white guys can’t retweet rap music now? It’s cultural appropriation? Amazing.

2 Likes

Get with the program BG - there’s no room for bigots.

1 Like

Have you seen the size of this country? We’ve got room.

Nope…

1 Like

Oooh we got room … New Jersey doesn’t, apparently, but I hear they got rid of Chris Christie so that should free up about 100 square miles just from his fat ass

Population density in the United States

Population density has been tracked for over two hundred years in the United States. Over the last two centuries, the number of people living in the United States per square mile has grown from 4.5 in 1790 to 87.4 in 2010. After examining the data in detail, it becomes clear that a major population increase started around 1870. Population density was roughly 11 at the time and has doubled in the last century. Since then, population density grew by about 16 percent each decade. Population density doubled in 1900, and grew in total by around 800 percent until 2010.

The population density of the United States varies from state to state. The most densely populated state is New Jersey, with 1,205 people per square mile living there. Rhode Island is the second most densely populated state, with a bit more than 1,000 inhabitants per square mile. A number of New England states follow at the top of the ranking. The northeastern region of the United States is the most densely populated area by far.

The least populated U.S. state is, to no surprise, the vast territory of Alaska. Only 1.3 inhabitants per square mile reside in the largest state of the U.S.

Compared to other countries around the world, the United States does not rank within the top 50, in terms of population density. Most of the leading countries and territories are city states. However, the U.S. is one of the most populous countries in the world, with a total population of over 320 million inhabitants, as of 2015.

1 Like

I’ve heard Asian kids, Hispanic kids, white kids and black kids use that version of the n word amongst themselves. I’ve had kids call me that word. I don’t know who this Donte kid is but if he plays basketball at the level he does, he is around more black people his age than white so he probably hears that word used a lot, has probably been called it and may even use it with his teammates. The only people who would be offended by him using that word, and he didn’t use it as much as he quoted someone who did, are squares. Personally, I don’t like the word and find it offensive but I also recognize who uses it and why, and know it isn’t used to be offensive.

Well, looks like Gen Z has found a new challenge until the next anti-2nd rally.

EDIT:

^ oh boy.

2 Likes

I would weep for the future but I can’t imagine the kids who will one day run things are participating in this shit. I hold out hope these are ditch diggers of life…

3 Likes

2016: Knock out game
2017: Eat tide-pods challenge
2018: 2A Constitutional Scholars
Also 2018: Condom snort and Pass-out challenge.

These fuckin kids…

1 Like

I remember back in my day, the dumb kids would eat the “Bowl of Everything” …

2 Likes

Why can’t they just sniff glue like normal kids!

Man… when I was a kid, we just jumped stairs with skateboards and boxed each other.

2 Likes

2 Likes

We had this. It was called a Space monkey. You hyperventilate and press on your carotid arteries and pass out. I would never try it because I’m weird about my neck from wrestling. Still hate wearing ties and can’t sleep with a shirt on.

Here’s an oldie, but it precipitated Utah’s new law.

1 Like

Blows my mind this has to be legislated. Unreal.

3 Likes

We’re so free in this country…

WTF is wrong with Britain?

1 Like

Most recent stupid thing I’ve seen: Individual with “Family Over Everything” tattoo that has multiple children that they are not supporting. No Ruh-grets!

5 Likes

That has nothing on the sheer number of dim-bulbs I’ve seen that get clean for about 5 minutes, get the serenity prayer tattooed on their neck, then become walking fentanyl patches.

6 Likes