The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

Careful. Pointing out that PR is poorly run means you hate Hispanic people.

3 Likes

Given that they are only going broke by Christmas means they are better run than Illinois. :smile:

4 Likes

Careful, making fun if Illinois means you hate dead voters. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, get the fuck out

1 Like

I thought it was an Onion article the first time I saw it.

1 Like

I saw it briefly this morning and just rolled my eyes. They damn near fell outta my head just now when I read he fuckinā€™ apologized ā€¦ this is getting damn ridiculous now (well itā€™s been ridiculous for a while now, but now itā€™s crested epic proportions)

2 Likes

We all saw his ā€œcoin flipā€ at the superbowlā€¦

Can he even physically move enough to do what was claimed?

If he did make a raunchy joke I can see an apology being warranted. A lot of older people lose their filter and say some pretty crazy shit.

I couldnā€™t care less if he did or didnā€™t make a raunchy joke or w/e heā€™s being accused of tbh. I find these ā€œpublic apologiesā€ extremely disingenuous - bruh, youā€™re not sorry you did it, youā€™re sorry you got called out on it.

But basically b/c of his physical state at the moment is what really drives me over a wall with this particular case - dudeā€™s a step above Steven Hawking in terms of physical mobility and heā€™s been that way for some timeā€¦I just find the whole atmosphere to be something out of the twilight zone

1 Like

Agreed.

But from time to time they are sincere, and I think from an old ass man (having been around enough) the idea he might have slipped filter and dropped some awful joke is more than possible.

1 Like

Maybe - coming from him Iā€™d buy that - still think itā€™s an overreaction by the press tbh ā€¦ but then again I canā€™t believe more than half the shit I see being ā€œreportedā€ ā€¦ maybe Iā€™m just more aware of it now or have a better understanding of how utterly insignificant it actually is (more stuff related to tabloid/gossip type shit)

I mean, it was his rep that apologized. Sr. probably doesnā€™t even know about it.

2 Likes

White male privilege is scary, even when itā€™s wheelchair bound.

Iā€™m ignorant on this subject, is there such a thing as black male privilege? white woman privilege? Asian male privilege? etcā€¦?? what do they entail and why arenā€™t they scary like white male privilege is? or are they scary, but like a different kind of scary?

1 Like

Asians might as well be white when it comes to issues of discrimination and perceptions of racial inequality.

Heterosexual white women are ahead of heterosexual white men but behind people of color, regardless of sexuality.

Black men are ahead of everyone except for black women and homosexual, trans, etc. black or white. Once heterosexual white men have been dealt with it will be heterosexual black men next. In other words, once the white part of heterosexual white males is dealt with then it will be heterosexual males who are next.

1 Like

Wow, I thought you were just being sarcasticā€¦

I wish I were and I used to think men who said men were under fire in this country were crybabies but if you listen to the leftist rhetoric itā€™s clear they have a problem with heterosexual men and perhaps heterosexuality in general.

On a side not I have that book you recommended and it is interesting. Thanks.

2 Likes

I do agree that, in many cases, the country is skewed against men. Whether thatā€™s on purpose or not is debatable. Iā€™ve never put much thought into it myself. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve noticed it ever affecting my life personally.

Nice, I hope you enjoy it.

If you listen to nuts like those at Evergreen college or actually read BLMā€™s agenda there is definitely some hate for men present. The biology professor at Evergreen, or formerly of Evergreen, mentioned it.

I realized I kind of came off like a jerk. I donā€™t think it will change my mind as far as my overall perception but I did learn something I didnā€™t know and the whole plague matter is something that could deserve its own book.

Lol, well maybe thatā€™s why Iā€™m not all that aware of it because I donā€™t really pay much attention to either.

Itā€™s all good, man. I come off like an asshole all the timeā€¦ (Not on purpose, lol).

Jesus, so many questions!

Discriminated by whom and in what way are they or arenā€™t they discriminated against?

Whose perception? What do you mean by ā€œinequalityā€? In what terms are you measuring what is unequal? In what sense?

This is very confusing: ahead of white men in what way? On what scale? I guess my questions from above can be applied here as well if you donā€™t mind answering them.

Dealt with in what sense? I donā€™t really follow your terminology - itā€™s all very ambiguous