The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

http://wncn.com/2016/10/06/football-coach-fired-after-making-kid-run-laps-for-allegedly-bullying-teammate/

Apparently there is a vendetta against Portland bakeries…

“Very troubling. They were serving a cupcake called the ‘Mr. President’ that had an Oreo cookie inside. When I tried to point out the racism implied, they claimed that ‘our current president loves Oreos.’”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/u-florida-offers-247-counseling-students-troubled-halloween-costumes/

Just last month, a student filed a complaint with UWL’s “Hate Response Team” over a Harry Potter mural in a college dorm he claimed made him “very upset” because it “represents our ideal society and everything that I am trying to fight against,” the student wrote, according to Fox News.

The site reports:

The mural, in the Laux Residence Hall, depicts Neville Longbottom, a character from the Harry Potter films. The nerdy Neville was played by actor Matthew Lewis, who blossomed into a notable hunk post-puberty. The mural shows him as both a geeky boy and an attractive young man — transformed, according to the mural’s caption, by a stay at the Laux Residence Hall itself.

“It represents white power. Man power. Cis power. Able power. Class power. ECT [sic] ect. I am angry that I know the people who put this mural up, and I am anger [sic] because I know the people who let this mural be put up,” the student wrote. “Like I said earlier, maybe I am being a little sensitive, but it is how I feel. This represents, to me, our society, and I do not want it up on this wall. Why do we need a BEFORE and AFTER?”

The UWL Hate Response Team has also launched investigations into sidewalk chalk on campus that simply read “Trump,” “Build the wall,” and “All Lives Matter” because the phrases are considered “hostile,” the Mirror reports.

I just don’t know if people are trolling anymore or what. But I guess the response should be the same either way.

We have to stop coddling these young, empty minds and just start beating them. When they pipe up about Harry potter or racist cupcakes, they should just promptly be beaten. Not so badly that they become severely injured, but just enough to knock the fucking idiot out of them.

4 Likes

A little sensitive…

Start learning Chinese folks, seriously.

Rotting from within, ready for conquering.

1 Like

WTF? What a bunch of sorry ass MF’s!

Oh, Baltimore…

Wow! Just wow! At least we know which ones will be the first to die. Blindly, like sheep to the slaughter.

I like how the tagline reads, “Their answers will surprise you.” Sadly, they do not…

1 Like

My exact thought.
Saw a clip asking who Joe Biden was (using his pic) on a college campus, none could identify. Including one girl who was getting a International Relations degree. Fortunately all knew Kim Kardashian.

That’s pretty sad…

Those are your peeps, bud[quote=“anon50325502, post:56, topic:219703, full:true”]

That’s pretty sad…
[/quote]

Those are your peeps bud, best sort out your generation before you get sorted

Those are your peeps bud, best sort out your generation before you get sorted
[/quote]

Fuck that, I identify as a member of the greatest generation. Don’t assign a generation to me, bigot!

As a side note, usmc…

The youngest are now in their 90’s.

What as amazing Generation. I think a lot about them. They especially came to my mind last weekend when I was watching “Saving Private Ryan”…

1 Like

Generationists are just the worse.
I bet @polo77j doesn’t even know who Kim Kardashian is.

1 Like