The Stupid Thread 2 (Part 1)

(One of the most famous…and infamous Tours…in Rock History, @The_Myth…well…actually BLOND Ambition…oh well…)

On a serious note;

I think you hit it on the Head, @The_Myth…about both Clinton and now Trump…

“Love of Country” has little to do with either of them.

Also…I think I will never, ever understand why supporters of Trump would not have tolerated a FRACTION of the vitriol that spews from Trump had it come from President Obama…

But I guess Tribalism is a very strong thing…

1 Like

Fixed that for you, @twojarslave

1 Like

Agree.

And if the Dems are able to breath out of their noses, this will remain the case until much closer to election day.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. If the Dems are stupid enough to put up a candidate this early, I’ll vote R the rest of my life just to spite their retardation.

Me personally, I prefer real hostility to carefully measured focus grouped fake civility.

Just have Obama waltz out there “I killed Osama, Fuck Republicans! Yeah that’s right, I did coke in college… I’m about to do another line tonight.” Drops mike.

Pence?

tenor%20(1)

1 Like

Hahahaha, I know you’d do it too, so that tickled my ribs.

2 Likes

Maybe. If I was dumb enough to read the tea leaves again, I’d wager that Trump is POTUS till 2024. God knows, I can’t resist beclowning myself by making predictions.

I’d be surprised if any successful democratic nominee was among those who are currently making noises about running.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest. I’m yet to hear an even half intelligent reasoning for why a Dem frontrunner should currently exist.

They really, really, REALLY want to be POTUS?

2 Likes

Nah that’s plagarized straight from Trump’s campaign. And best case its only 3.8% intelligent

1 Like

To raise money? Don’t they need 8X the money trump spends just to almost beat him?

What about Beto?

There is no precedent on the amount of money needed to combat Trump. Also to my knowledge, no data exists that would back this up.

Wot?

Edit: aren’t Dems raising money for congressional campaigns at unpresidented levels? Why would a front runner be necessary.

Was this your opinion before she lost too, or did it suddenly become apparent in the days following election night?

The DEMS are more stupid than I thought if they think loads of money will defeat Trump.

I will say it again…only Trump beats Trump…

The DEMS can put up any sacrificial Lamb they wish…and so can the GOP to run against him in the Primaries…

Barring some major event…Trump is POTUS until 2024…

I’m always horribly confused when I read this from you. The guy who got obliterated in the popular vote absolutely 100% is unstoppable unless he torpedos his own campaign.

It’s either an overwhelming amount of faith in Trump’s abilities, or diety like reverence. Not sure which.

Edit: lest we forget. Obliterated in the popular vote by HILLARY CLINTON.

For the record, not a Hillary fan either - I have bipartisan hatred for all politicians.

I’ve known the electoral process was fucked up for most of my adult life, Trump is just the most recent proof.

2 Likes

It’s neither, so don’t strain yourself, @pfury

Let’s see how it all plays out in 2019-20.