The Great Reg Park

Whoops! I guess I should have read the other replies before posting sorry guys!

Dax

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
Here is a side by side of Arnold and his mentor Park.[/quote]

im assuming that reg park is on the left, and arnold is on the right? does not look like arnold at all…am i the only one that thought this?

and to the poster of the Sandow pic and stats, id like to see a picture of Sandow at 5’9" 200lbs sporting 18.5" arms, 18in calves, 48in chest, with 30in waist. he certainly is not displaying those numbers in THAT picture. thanks

ZEB, you should take it easy, Viking69 is just offering his opinion, just like you are offering yours.

Your “proof” isn’t much either. No one knows, only Reg Park. One could even speculate that Reg Park knew someone who could get him steroids before everyone else, and that was the reason he was so successful in 1953! That could be my opinion ZEB, but you shouldn’t get too angry because it doesn’t really matter. To be a fan of any icon (not just some bodybuilder) is to have a little faith, kinda like believing in santa claus.

To be honest, I would guess that Park did use after 53’ because I am sure he was on steroids later on in his career. This is simply my opinion from his physique. It just seems that if he was intrested in taking them later, he would be willing to take them as soon as they were available to him. Personally I think any top athlete would have access to steroids in the early 50’s. Even if D-bol wasn’t made until 53’, there was a lot of testing going on before they made the final product.

Chill ZEB it’s just an internet forum,
-Josh

Just to let everyone know that Reg Park will be live on the Reg Park Forum this weekend - 28 May 2006 from 12:00 pm New York time.

Zeb,

What the hell were you thinking? Posting about Park on a site where people once wrote that McCullam’s “Keys” should only be read for entertainment…where every new program gets several “omg, that is just what i’ve been waiting for,” and where the forums, in general, have little if any respect for anyone who isnt hyoooogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Post a pic of coleman and be done with it.

“it is very unlikely they can obtain a bodyweight + 250lb bench without superior leverages.”

Wow.

Oh, funny how this one slipped to page 2.