The Game is Afoot (CL)

The rings are definitely one of the best things I have bought so far! And fun!

Thank you. I am hoping he will pull out of this. He finally made to the rehab facility and seemed pretty good when I left. So, today was a good day!

3 Likes

Vent/rant whatever you want to call it!

Well, that escalated quickly. The last 24 hours has sucked! My dad passed away last night and my bff this morning.

I am sad, angry, relieved and grateful all at the same time.

Shit! I am not prepared for this level of adulting.

Words can’t even express how my heart goes out to you. Truly sorry about your losses.

1 Like

Sorry for your losses.

Really sorry to read that, but he’s in a better place now. Get through the next few weeks and things will improve.

Thank you littlelee

Thanks OG

Thank you Biker

4/13/18
Warm up

BP
1x10/bar
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/75 most were paused
1x2/85
5x5/70 bar speed is improving

BO BB Rows
5x5/70 think I will add weight to these next week

Lat Pulls
3x10/100 add weight next weight
Superset with good morning
3x5/70 I just have never gotten the hang of the good mornings. Maybe need to watch some more videos

Will throw in a few sets with ab roller while making breakfast.

2 Likes

@ adulting. I’m never going to be ready for this. My sincere condolences, CL.

Love to you and Jed, and your family.

Take care,
Puff

2 Likes

OH CHICKEN! My god !!! You are firmly in my thoughts and I am sending so much love, power, strength, peace, and healing -whatever you need to feel- your way. I am so sorry!

1 Like

Thank you PPuff

1 Like

Thank you Brute

I’m very sorry for your loss. It doesn’t matter whether it’s expected, it’s still a loss and leaves a hole in your life. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

So sorry to here about your loss.
Its allot to bear.
thinking of you

Thank you

Thank you Kev

Sending you hugs and warm thought. Keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Thank you 2busy

1 Like

4/14/18
No warm up, too brain dead

DL
1x5/125
1x5/145
1x5/165
1x3//185
1x2/205
0x1/215. Glued to the floor!
No reps at 155 because my dad’s sister is driving me nuts!!! So help me! If she weren’t 90 years old she would have already got it! I have had enough of her bullshit! She is making this a thousand times harder than it has to be…UGH!!!

My dad didn’t want any services/ memorial etc… He said, and I quote, “Id you didn’t come see me while I was alive, don’t come bawling over me when I am dead.”

Yesterday she called me and give me an ultimatum. I don’t cater to that, but I let her have her wishes because she is 90. But now she is just pushing her fucking luck!

She is going ro keep on with this until daddy rains the hellfire down. I don’t want any part of it! No!

And times like this is when I need my friend. God I miss him already. No matter how angry or upset I was, screaming, cussing, bitching, throwing a fit, or bawling he never once said, “calm down” He would just let me get it out and agree to go kick somebody’s ass with me.
Somehow he knew that’s what I needed.

3 Likes