The Game is Afoot (CL)

Nice!!!

Best wishes for the mini dachshund’s recovery. Every time I see one of those, I smile and chuckle -too cute.

1 Like

Thanks! And Thanks! The vet finally called back. It’s definitely something neurological. Yesterday he thought it may have been a toxicity issue. I disagreed. Today he thinks it’s either meningitis or a brain tumor. Just praying it’s meningitis and they can get him fixed up. We sure do love the little asshole.

8 Likes

Hudley update. Good news! The vet said he is responding well to the antibiotics and steriods and I can bring him home tomorrow! So happy! Thank you God, the vet, the Universe or whatever powers that be.

11 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

1 Like

The vet called early and I have to wait until after 1 pm to go get our boy. The vet said was great! Even giving them some sass this morning :blush:

Might well finish this program then.

Wu= yeah I did some hip circle stuff

DL deficit
1x5/115
1x5/135
1x5/155
1x5/175
3x1/185 95%/TM GOAL!

RDL
5x5/135

Good Morning
1x5/65
1x5/85
1x5/105
1x5/125 look at me go :rofl:

Reverse hyper off bench
5x10/ bw

Chins and reverse lunges sprinkled in.

Plan is to test max next week then… I have no idea. Part of me wants to do a high volume BW or unilateral type thing and part of me wants to keep going on the progression, but I am starting to get a little wrung out and bored so… maybe the Kroc squat program? Maybe fall back on my old reliable hardgainer? Maybe the 915? Decisions, decisions. :thinking:u

6 Likes

Wu= yeah right!

BP
1x5/45
1x10/45
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x5/75
5x2/85

Incline BP
1x5/45
5x5/55

Ooops… ribs I put in the oven ready. No more screwing around, time to eat.

6 Likes

I see we have the same wu routine

1 Like

You barbarian

I didn’t have time to build a fire and let coal out. I got shit to do. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wu= I probably should have lol

2x5/bar
walk out and hold 165
2x walk out and 185

1x5/115
5x5/145 GOAL! All but 4 were deep enough so I’ll take it!

BSS
5x10/ BW

Walking lunges
5 trips/ BW

Leg ext
5x10/35

Back is shot from bending over rebar the weekend so I am not too disappointed in performance today. Wasn’t my best but the bar went up and down 25 times. Legs were there, glutes not so much. The weak link was definitely core/back issue. I see front squats in my future.

9 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, I hope it passes.

A lot of PRs in here recently Chicken. Good work

1 Like

Me too! Fronts are not my fave, but the plan is to start light and do them right.

Thanks! IF I get rested up I may test my max on squat next week and go from there.

1 Like

I thought this as well, but I did a few recently and didn’t hate them at all.

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks! Imma trying boss!

1 Like

Hell yeah!
Trap bar
1x5140
1x3/190
1x1/210
1x1/235
Drum roll please
1x1/260 PR!!!

10 Likes

Now your just rubbing it in, with your PRs all up in my grill :rofl:
Great job👊

Lol. It’s been a long time in the making. Only 40lbs to go! I will all the rage in nursing home when I hit that 300!

4 Likes

Well looking at that pull it’s not far off👍

2 Likes

If I could break it off the floor it would be mine :joy:

1 Like