[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]Pj92x wrote:

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]Pj92x wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Pj92x wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Pj92x wrote:

Again, that is a straw man. Where did I say you can be at a caloric deficit and go from 120 lbs to 200lbs? This is just a rubbish dullard response, not taking on any of the points I made.
[/quote]
Where does it say that I said you said that? HA! Checkmate Motherfucker! I made up a question out of the question you made up knowing that there is no answer to yours and therefore no answer to mine!

So, same dietary routine now means what ever you want it to without regard for amount or content?

Go on with your bad self. I am in awe.
[/quote]

OK you are right, dedication is what gets people 22 inch arms. [/quote]

I haven’t said that either. Nor will I unless and until I have 22 inch arms. Even then I would only know how I got them, not how other people did.
[/quote]

You wouldn’t know its beyond the humans ability to naturally have 22 inch arms? Well you are playing a part here.[/quote]

Can I please please please see your friend’s 20+ inch arms @200 lbs that they magically got from taking roids???[/quote]

Strawmen are not welcome here.[/quote]

You/your juiced up friends should read this. hopefully you will see how ridiculous 200 lbs with 22 inch arms is. You would have to be like 4’ 10".

I never said anyone i knew had 22 inch arms, what the hell are you talking about lol?

I said its impossible to have 22 inch arms naturally.

Again. What??