So You Call Yourself an American

[quote]Sikkario wrote:
Thunderbolt, is that General Montgomery?[/quote]

LOL!!!

Yeah…that’s General Montgomery getting ready to charge up San Juan Hill!!

LOL!!!1

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

Thunderbolt, is that General Montgomery?

Negative - it is General John “Black Jack” Pershing:

[/quote]

How come Wiki doesn’t talk about his effective strategies to deal w/ Islamic terrorists?

[quote]Valentinius wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Sikkario wrote:

Thunderbolt, is that General Montgomery?

Negative - it is General John “Black Jack” Pershing:

How come Wiki doesn’t talk about his effective strategies to deal w/ Islamic terrorists?[/quote]

Oh, Black Jack would be hell on Islamic terrorists. All you’d have to do is tell him they were Mexicans.

Here’s the deal - Texas doesn’t need the Dakotas. Oh sure, you have some coal, and the nukes would be nice - but we have the ports, tons of oil, and petro-refineries out the wazoo.

Not to mention our agricultural prowess.

We’ll probably annex OK for their nat gas, and agriculture. New Mexico is fucked - that will be our nuke practice range.

Unless we could insure a Confederate corridor from Texas straight up to the Dakotas and Montana, we would more than likely have 2 mini-confederacies. I have no desire to have CO, other than for the Biotest and the beer.

But we take Ks and NE, and we have just about all the major commodities covered, as well as leaving the Old US with all the pussies.

What about immigration? We are going to have whitey trying to get into our country at every turn looking for a better life.

Any Jay Hawkers, or Huskers wanna chime in?

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:

Montana state legislature meets every 2 years for 6 weeks.

[/quote]

That is how every government should be run.

WIsconsin with it’s border to lake michigan, and high agricultural output. Not to mention the fishing/hunting/ general self reliance (except for maybe energy) of the state. Plus it has the abality to export foods/fresh water.

Remember gents, Lewiston, Idaho can take ocean going vessels up the Snake River. So Idaho does have a seaport.

mike

I’ll hide out in a hole while the New Confederacy and the Union sorts things out. I’m a bit of a coward, so I’ll just wait and see which side wins. And of course, when it’s all over, I’ll tell everyone I’d helped the victor during the conflict.

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
Remember gents, Lewiston, Idaho can take ocean going vessels up the Snake River. So Idaho does have a seaport.

mike[/quote]

Granted. But why control a segment of a river when you can control the whole damn watershed? Having Washington and Oregon also means we can’t get blockaded.

As soon as you and the Marauders sweep the Commies out, that is.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Any Jay Hawkers, or Huskers wanna chime in? [/quote]

Well I’m a wildcat but we’re in. We’ll supply bbq, jazz, and giant wheat fields, along with some cattle and some more guns. I think we’ve got an underground silo or two as well…

But RJ, as much as you don’t want CO, we could use the mountains for their natural defenses. We’ll have commies on both fronts remember.

I’m beginning to like the way this thread is developing.

Aragorn, you make an excellent point, sir. If the Confederacy controls the Rockies, it’d be mighty hard for them damn Yankee commies to sneak up on us.

So, Nebraska, what say you?

No reason our Canuck brothers in Alberta can’t play, too. Considering that they’ve got plenty of oil, cattle, mountains, and guns, I figure Alberta has got more in common with Montana, Texas and Wyoming than with Quebec, Ontario and Newfoundland.

Get British Columbia to sign on with you, and we’ll have an unbroken Confederate corridor from the Bering Strait to the Gulf of Mexico. Shit, if BC and Ontario joined up, we wouldn’t even need Washington and Oregon.

Somethin’ like this.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
WIsconsin with it’s border to lake michigan, and high agricultural output. Not to mention the fishing/hunting/ general self reliance (except for maybe energy) of the state. Plus it has the abality to export foods/fresh water.[/quote]

Too much union labor. Kill the unions and Texas might let you join. That and get the hell out of the Big 10

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Well I’m a wildcat but we’re in. We’ll supply bbq, jazz, and giant wheat fields, along with some cattle and some more guns. I think we’ve got an underground silo or two as well…

But RJ, as much as you don’t want CO, we could use the mountains for their natural defenses. We’ll have commies on both fronts remember.[/quote]

Something’s going to have to be done about the Boulder area, though. I mean we already have Austin. I don’t think I can have that many pairs of Birkenstocks in my confederacy.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
rainjack wrote:

But RJ, as much as you don’t want CO, we could use the mountains for their natural defenses. We’ll have commies on both fronts remember.

Something’s going to have to be done about the Boulder area, though. I mean we already have Austin. I don’t think I can have that many pairs of Birkenstocks in my confederacy. [/quote]

We’ll evacuate them to California.

That is, if Molly doesn’t mind.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Somethin’ like this.[/quote]

I was thinking something more like this.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Somethin’ like this.

I was thinking something more like this.[/quote]

You had to include Minnesota, didn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
Somethin’ like this.

I was thinking something more like this.[/quote]

It goes too far east. But the Mississippi would be nice to have.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Something’s going to have to be done about the Boulder area, though. I mean we already have Austin. I don’t think I can have that many pairs of Birkenstocks in my confederacy. [/quote]

That’s true. I say we have a trial by fire–take all the hippies and drop them in the wilderness with a gun, some ammo, and a compass/map. If any of them are alive in 3 months, they can join us.