Shadow Pro Q&A 3.0

[quote]Spooledup wrote:
So I have a few questions for you but first I’ll give some info.

I’m 23, 180cm tall, and 170lbs, probably 15%bf(guessing. Can begin to see abs in ideal lighting.)
My first time lifting weight was 2 years ago @145 lbs. I never stuck with it for longer than a month at a time.
In the last 3 months I’ve gone from 158-170lbs and been consistent. When I was super skinny last year I decided to buy a Sarm stack of S4, ostarine, and GW as a boost. I then decided to hold off til I gained more naturally and was consistent. I’m currently working out of town and being housed in a camp with GREAT food and a full gym. Can eat to my hearts content and dinner always has a huge salad bar, 2-3 types of meat, a fish, rice, and veggies.
So my questions.

Is there any negatives to me using these now to boost progress? I also have some HCGenerate and Nolva for a PCT if I encounter shutdown.

My goal as of now is aesthetics. Should I be lifting for strength and once it’s decent switch to hyper trophy, or start lifting for hyper trophy now?
Thanks for your input Its greatly appreciated
[/quote]

I’m not a big believer of peptides. I think if they have any good effects it’ll be very minimal. Assuming you’re getting the real thing it shouldn’t do too much damage (but it’s not much use either, in my opinion)

I really doubt you’d need any kind of pct after this, you shouldn’t get shut down from using these.

If you don’t have a decent strength base, I would definitely build this first before training purely for hypertrophy. Some kind of middle rep range, let’s say between 3 to 10. Make sure you’re doing the big compound exercises and cover all rep ranges in these exercises.

[quote]Lukekk1 wrote:
hey Shadow,

hows your training and all the stuff? hope your doing great.

since the last time we spoke, i decided to back off and going into PCT in 1.5 weeks, now i prepared this PCT plan and was wondering if you could give me any feed back to it on what things i could change to make best out of it.

1. Training - while i was on, i was training around 5/6 days a week, now when coming off i was thinking about something similar like this:
  • chest/back
  • quads/harmstrings/calves
  • off
  • delts/traps/forearms
  • off
  • bis/tris
  • off
    / repeat

ofcourse when i was on my routine was nowhere like this, i trained legs twice a week and back/chest aswell. Training frequency was totally different and i was looking to do basic compound movements atleast twice a week.

1 a) i will be cutting the volume by exactly 40%, so if i did around 20 sets for my back i will be around 12 sets. Intensity will go down a little bit aswell, lets say if i rested on arms 60secs between sets, now it would be around 75/80secs. Does this make sense?

1 b) keeping the training sessions limited to 50minutes? When i was on my volume was totally different, i was in the gym for atleast 90minutes, depends on how i felt that day. There is a lot of discussion going on about this when it comes to PCT, whats your opinnion about it? I have a friend who competes in mens physique and well he kinda does really good compared to the physiques standard and all he does in PCT, is just come in - warm up - keep the intensity as high as before - start off compound movements - include some isolation afterwards - lift heavy and after 50mins he’s done.

Nutrition:

calories while on:
4400kcal - 650g c 300g p 70g f
breakdown while on:
Meal 1: Protein/Fat/Carbs
Meal 2: Protein/Fat/Carbs
Meal 3: Protein/Fat/Carbs
Meal 4: Post Workout Meal Protein/Carbs
Meal 5: Protein/Carbs
Meal 6: Protein/Fat

now going into PCT:

calories set to maintenance:
3600/3700 kcal:
500g c 200g p 100g f

breakdown while in PCT:

Meal 1: Protein/Minimal Carbs
Meal 2: Protein/Fat
Pre workout: Protein/Carbs
During workout: Carbs
Post workout: Protein/Carbs
Meal 4: Protein/Fat
Meal 5: Protein/Fat

now you might say, that carbs always intra workout - but since i can’t really get intouch of plazma. While on cycle i’m having 50g malto 30g whey combined with glutamin, bcaas and while i will be in PCT - i will alrdy be consuming malto during the workout and finishing it with protein/bcaas/glutamin?

1. small things like Vitamin C 2g pre workout / 2g post workout, also adding creatin in the PCT - or should i leave it out?

Thanks a lot[/quote]

Things are going great, thank you for asking.

1. Training split looks good. Just make sure you adjust your calories accordingly for your off days. Also, don’t cut volume by 40% it’s too much, something like 20-25 is fine. Don’t increase the rest time between sets just keep it the same.

You don’t have to limit your training session to 50min, you may keep it at 90min. Make sure you’re still giving your body the appropriate nutrients. If have any way to get the Plazma or maybe have someone send it to you then it’ll be your best option.

1. Macros breakdown looks decent. It’s a very individual thing so it’s hard to give you am exact answer about whether it will work or not. Diet should be constantly monitored.
    Get ahold of some Plazma, it’s irreplaceable here. I cannot recommend anything that will work in it’s place… As I’ve said before, it doesn’t exist.

2. 4g is probably too much, drop it down to 3 (1.5 pre and 1.5 post).
    I would keep Creatine in

[quote]bouttime wrote:
there are a couple of things i haven’t heard talked about anywhere and was wondering what your thoughts on them are.

1)i know you’re not a scientist so i’m just asking what your thoughts are on this logic… GH makes everything grow(or divide or whatever the process).
so someone only taking GH is going to experience growth everywhere.
shouldn’t that mean that the testicles also grow? which would then follow that they produce more test. seems that’s how it should work in theory.

to put it another way. if i only did GH for however long, would my balls eventually get bigger and would they then produce more test?

1. the above brings me to this. doesn’t one’s penis also grow using GH and or test?
    we know what it does to women down there. but that side effect is never mentioned in relation to males.

it may sound like a wanted side effect, but that might not be the case. can you comment at least to what extant that should be a concern if any.

thanks.[/quote]

1. No, it doesn’t work like that. As far as I know( and have experienced) , it won’t make your testicles grow. However, with excessive amounts of GH you can experience growth in extremities of the body like fingers, toes, nose, chin etc…

2. Wouldn’t that be the side effect we would all want… I do believe it can have some effect on the penis because just as fingers and toes can increase in length and width the same?
    Anyone else care to elaborate here?

I don’t really spend my days inspecting myself and measuring for growth, lol. I mean, I would love to spend my days as a lab guinea pig for a pharmaceutical growth hormone company but the opportunity has yet to arise.

I was kind of having a bad day but you made me laugh here!

[quote]CxTucker wrote:

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
If you had to take a guess (or maybe you have inside knowledge on it), what would you say CrossFit Games athletes are running? Olympic Weightlifters?[/quote]

Mostly short esters…anything short acting is good for olympic lifters because most of them are drug tested.
Some things commonly used are: test suspension, tren suspension, halo, winstrol, anavar.
If they have time before competition then tren-a or test-p is also a possibility.

Crossfitters have been known to use everything under the sun. The drug testing is not as serious as olympic sports.[/quote]

Would Halo / Winny / Var not show up on their tests?

What would you think are staples for CF’ers? While some might need to add size, what about the guys on top who are just focused on getting stronger / faster?[/quote]

It really depends on the tests and the detection times. If they know what they’re doing it’s possible to mask these.

For Crossfitters I would guess halo, var,injectable tren, winstrol, GH (in low amounts) and oral tren. It really depends on the testing though and honestly I’m not up to date on crossfit competition and their types of testing. If it’s the regular piss test then it’s very easy to pass!

[quote]rod2007 wrote:
Dear Shadow:

Have no clue who you might be, but you sound an intelligent and wise guy, we are lucky to have you around here, I ve learned a lot!!

I m a physique competitor, actor and model. 33 yo, being an athlete since 1995, 6 feet and half an inch, 200 pounds give or take. My questions are these:

1. Getting ready for a role and currently use 500mg of primo, 300mg of T, 40mg oxa a day, 200mcg t4, 3 iu GH, ( the omega labs owner is a friend of mine so I can get all that gear for real and cheap as hell), along with omega 3,SAW PALMETTO, vit c 2grams, vit e, melatonine, glutamine, bcaas, some green tea, some red wine for resveratrol and cardiovascular protection, whey protein… my cutting cycles looks like that. I never seem to past 90kg, guess to be a 95kg guy I might up the T to around 750 mg per week right? ( besides eating a surplus of kcals).

2. Do you think drinking a galon of water a day is a must for a guy 90kg of muscle? I attended a seminar of a eminence in nutrition and he said water depletes you Vit B and makes you nervous ( too much of it), 1.5 to 2 L to a normal guy would make it. Maybe 2.5 for a fit lean guy.

3. Muscular failure… is a necessity? Every time I train MF for 4 or 5 sets in a session, my CNS get fucked up and I feel like shit the other day so I opted for only go to failure for 1 or 2 sets per session. Now I can train 5 days in a row… when I went failure every set specially heavy, couldnt train more than 2 in a row.

4. I do smoke pot somtimes, makes me feel relaxed and I think relaxing is good for us which stress the body so much. I also use some propanolol to lower my heart rate when Im going to act ( once in a while), and use Xanax here and there to lower cortisol. Also try not to take life too seriously, arguing too much and I avoid the chaotic traffic of Mexico DF. I try to ejaculate several times a week in a vagina if I ve a gf and in different ones if I m single, I love the feeling and makes me feel relaxed and happy. I inhale deeply to oxigen my organs. Sometimes I wear earplugs on street, and I avoid noisy persons ( specially chicks) noise alteres me a lot and that might up the cortisol. I dont attend night clubs, hate loud music… listen to Mozart, etc… What do you think of these pratices? I hate stress.

5. I ve a problem with peeing. I wake up at the 5th or 6th hour to urinate and 50% of times cant sleep back, which lets me little sleep. Do you know any trick to increase my bladder size or something to not having to pee at night and be able to sleep 7 or 8 hours straight?

6. The TRICKY ONE hehehe… I fell in love with g flux but I dont know if Im overkilling it. . Weekly, I do 7 hours of weightlifting of course big compound exercises, I do about 90 min of cardio a day at 110 ppm, and about 1 hour a week of HIIT ( some sprinting, jumping,). At gym I do about 25 sets of the main muscle, about 10 sets of forearms, 10 sets for abs…thats 45 sets in a session.

That s a total of 15 hours a week of exercise… is it too much? I want to be 95 kg of muscle, not 88 or 90. Time is no problem, have many days off work and I do well financially fortunately, so I can workout as much as needed.

I estimated my BMR in 2300, I use to burn 1.200kcals a day training … so to be in a minus 700 to 1000 kcals a week to get ripped, I consume about 2500 to 2800kcals per day, sometimes I even do 2 hr of cardio ( I FUCKING love cardio and playing videogames or reading), train for 2 hours and eat 3000kcals a day!

I remind you I use 200mcg of t4 we dont have t3 here in Mexico, some burner and green tea, in my mind,a body which burn and eats SO MUCH, is gonna be leanest and stronger than if I only train 1,5 hours a day and eat 2200kcals in contest mode… . Am I right?

what do you think about this crazyness? cause I read you said some huge builders use to eat 2000kcals a day in diet and Im only 90kg Im confused, but maybe they use a ton of T.

MY DIET:

( before morning cardio 1 scoop whey, bcaas, glutamine, t4, fat burner).

1. 75 gr oats, 1 isolated whey protein, 10 whites, 1 or 2 yolk,
  2. 250 gr chicken, veggies

TRAIN

3.after workout, 75 gr of oats, honey ( dont wanna mess with slin), 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, 10 whites 1 yolk
4.50gr brown rice, 250 gr chiken and veggies
5.250 gr chicken and veggies or salad, 1 olive oil tablespoon

TOTAL FOOD, about 320 P, 230 CH, 55 to 65 FAT.

Those are pics of when I was training 3 to 4 hours a day and eating about 2800 to 3000kcals a day not starving. Quite lean, but not shredded.
[/quote]

Great post and questions. I am not ignoring you… I need to put some time into this answer so I’ll have to get back to you later today when I’m home.

Wow i see you have had to start a third thread (lol)
I had had a few questions a while back and just wanted to let all know,everything you said was 100% correct!

Getting ready to start a new blast but this time i am using quicker compounds.

10 week cycle of 1000mg a week of Testosterone Phenylpropionate( 5 pins wk
and 500mg a week of Tren Ace (5 pins a week)

Wanted to ask you about some peps i have acquired some CJC DAC and some MK 677 doses will be the following 10mg DAC and 25mg MK677

The few i have talked to say the above is about the same as of 5-6 iu’s of GH
Though i don’t think it is going to be as good as 6 iu of human grade i know it has to be better than some of generics floating around!

So due to Christmas and tis the season for me having to buy everybody gifts and not receiving jack for it(lmao) I have taken a period off using gh (human grade) and since i was lucky enough to receive it for cheap as long as i do a IGF test ,going to give it a whirl!
I have seen a few tests where one had a level of 400! @ 8mg of dac a wk and one where he used 15mg wk along with the MK677

So in the grand scheme of things i just wanted to check in and see if you have heard anything about these peptides good or bad???

Btw i tried to upload a pic but s usual i am no where computer literate to do so (sigh)
Right now i am a hair from being 5ft 8in 253-255 bodyfat right now 11%
'age 45 ,yeah i am getting old!!!

One more thing ,i am experiencing that i think may be because of my age and that is my strength level is lacking very much!
5-6 years ago i was the strongest ,at one time i could bench in competition 515 pounds raw @ 215 body-weight… ’
Hell i don’t even barbell bench anymore
Do you think it is time to quit trying to increase my strength and go with more volume ,more reps ???
Maybe stay with the hammer equipment???
Thanks brother!

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:
but the opportunity has yet to arise.[/quote]

lol that’s funny.

thanks for your thoughts.

[quote]rod2007 wrote:
Dear Shadow:

Have no clue who you might be, but you sound an intelligent and wise guy, we are lucky to have you around here, I ve learned a lot!!

I m a physique competitor, actor and model. 33 yo, being an athlete since 1995, 6 feet and half an inch, 200 pounds give or take. My questions are these:

1. Getting ready for a role and currently use 500mg of primo, 300mg of T, 40mg oxa a day, 200mcg t4, 3 iu GH, ( the omega labs owner is a friend of mine so I can get all that gear for real and cheap as hell), along with omega 3,SAW PALMETTO, vit c 2grams, vit e, melatonine, glutamine, bcaas, some green tea, some red wine for resveratrol and cardiovascular protection, whey protein… my cutting cycles looks like that. I never seem to past 90kg, guess to be a 95kg guy I might up the T to around 750 mg per week right? ( besides eating a surplus of kcals).

2. Do you think drinking a galon of water a day is a must for a guy 90kg of muscle? I attended a seminar of a eminence in nutrition and he said water depletes you Vit B and makes you nervous ( too much of it), 1.5 to 2 L to a normal guy would make it. Maybe 2.5 for a fit lean guy.

3. Muscular failure… is a necessity? Every time I train MF for 4 or 5 sets in a session, my CNS get fucked up and I feel like shit the other day so I opted for only go to failure for 1 or 2 sets per session. Now I can train 5 days in a row… when I went failure every set specially heavy, couldnt train more than 2 in a row.

4. I do smoke pot somtimes, makes me feel relaxed and I think relaxing is good for us which stress the body so much. I also use some propanolol to lower my heart rate when Im going to act ( once in a while), and use Xanax here and there to lower cortisol. Also try not to take life too seriously, arguing too much and I avoid the chaotic traffic of Mexico DF. I try to ejaculate several times a week in a vagina if I ve a gf and in different ones if I m single, I love the feeling and makes me feel relaxed and happy. I inhale deeply to oxigen my organs. Sometimes I wear earplugs on street, and I avoid noisy persons ( specially chicks) noise alteres me a lot and that might up the cortisol. I dont attend night clubs, hate loud music… listen to Mozart, etc… What do you think of these pratices? I hate stress.

5. I ve a problem with peeing. I wake up at the 5th or 6th hour to urinate and 50% of times cant sleep back, which lets me little sleep. Do you know any trick to increase my bladder size or something to not having to pee at night and be able to sleep 7 or 8 hours straight?

6. The TRICKY ONE hehehe… I fell in love with g flux but I dont know if Im overkilling it. . Weekly, I do 7 hours of weightlifting of course big compound exercises, I do about 90 min of cardio a day at 110 ppm, and about 1 hour a week of HIIT ( some sprinting, jumping,). At gym I do about 25 sets of the main muscle, about 10 sets of forearms, 10 sets for abs…thats 45 sets in a session.

That s a total of 15 hours a week of exercise… is it too much? I want to be 95 kg of muscle, not 88 or 90. Time is no problem, have many days off work and I do well financially fortunately, so I can workout as much as needed.

I estimated my BMR in 2300, I use to burn 1.200kcals a day training … so to be in a minus 700 to 1000 kcals a week to get ripped, I consume about 2500 to 2800kcals per day, sometimes I even do 2 hr of cardio ( I FUCKING love cardio and playing videogames or reading), train for 2 hours and eat 3000kcals a day!

I remind you I use 200mcg of t4 we dont have t3 here in Mexico, some burner and green tea, in my mind,a body which burn and eats SO MUCH, is gonna be leanest and stronger than if I only train 1,5 hours a day and eat 2200kcals in contest mode… . Am I right?

what do you think about this crazyness? cause I read you said some huge builders use to eat 2000kcals a day in diet and Im only 90kg Im confused, but maybe they use a ton of T.

MY DIET:

( before morning cardio 1 scoop whey, bcaas, glutamine, t4, fat burner).

1. 75 gr oats, 1 isolated whey protein, 10 whites, 1 or 2 yolk,
  2. 250 gr chicken, veggies

TRAIN

3.after workout, 75 gr of oats, honey ( dont wanna mess with slin), 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, 10 whites 1 yolk
4.50gr brown rice, 250 gr chiken and veggies
5.250 gr chicken and veggies or salad, 1 olive oil tablespoon

TOTAL FOOD, about 320 P, 230 CH, 55 to 65 FAT.

Those are pics of when I was training 3 to 4 hours a day and eating about 2800 to 3000kcals a day not starving. Quite lean, but not shredded.
[/quote]

1. It depends if you mind the extra water weight that the test will give you. If not, then by all means you can go up to 750 BUT before increasing to 750 just try doing a 1:1 ratio with the primo so increase the test to 500 and that might work well. Diet is still the main key here and the biggest thing I see missing in your diet is the Plazma, this alone will help you gain muscle without changing anything else with the drugs but making your workouts more efficient and keeping your body out of a catabolic state.
    Start with 2 servings of Plazma intraworkout and increase the test to 500mg. This will work great. If you add the Plazma then there’s no need for the honey or banana post workout. Post workout meal instead can be something like rice and lean red meat. Everything else in the diet looks pretty good.

2. I would say 1 gallon of water is a minimum. Not sure about what this seminar is but I have never recommended or consumed less than 1 gallon each day. It helps with literally every function of the body.

3. You’re on the right track here. 1-2 sets per session to failure is enough. All other sets should be 1-2 reps shy of failure. Keep it heavy but not to failure. It’s not a necessity to train to failure but it’s another tool you can use for stimulation, you just don’t want to overuse it.

4. You guys are making me laugh here in the part few days… I’m guessing you may have smoked pot before writing this post? Ejaculating in a vagina is pretty relaxing for most guys, no better stress relief haha. As for the weed and xanax…, as long as it’s moderate (no more than twice a week) it won’t hurt you but it’s not going to help you from a training perspective either. Moderation is the key word here. Listen to Mozart all you want… I don’t have experience with propranolol… Wearing earplugs in the street is a little weird but whatever works!

5. That’s pretty normal, a lot of people get up in the middle of the night to piss. If this is the case then it’s a good time to take your GH!! Adult diaper?

6. It’s hard to say if it’s over killing it or not. The amount of volume you can endure is very individual but this is definitely on the high side. I would suggest lowering the volume a bit considering you want to gain muscle to make sure you don’t over do it. Maybe 15-18 sets and just lift heavier instead of doing the extra sets. Do less work for forearms and abs…6 sets is more than enough for these muscles if you’re doing it everyday.

90 min of cardio everyday is way too much if you want to grow. I would lower this time to about 30-69 min and switch to some kind of HIIT. Spend more time lifting heavier weights instead of the extra volume and accessory work. Because you are lean and have a fast metabolism your best way to gain more muscle will be by lifting more weight and staying in a calorie surplus. I think the excess cardio is really limiting your ability to gain more muscle.

[quote]ILOVEGH wrote:
I had had a few questions a while back and just wanted to let all know,everything you said was 100% correct!

Wanted to ask you about some peps i have acquired some CJC DAC and some MK 677 doses will be the following 10mg DAC and 25mg MK677

Though i don’t think it is going to be as good as 6 iu of human grade i know it has to be better than some of generics floating around!

So due to Christmas and tis the season for me having to buy everybody gifts and not receiving jack for it(lmao) I have taken a period off using gh (human grade) and since i was lucky enough to receive it for cheap as long as i do a IGF test ,going to give it a whirl!
I have seen a few tests where one had a level of 400! @ 8mg of dac a wk and one where he used 15mg wk along with the MK677

So in the grand scheme of things i just wanted to check in and see if you have heard anything about these peptides good or bad???

Btw i tried to upload a pic but s usual i am no where computer literate to do so (sigh)

One more thing ,i am experiencing that i think may be because of my age and that is my strength level is lacking very much!
5-6 years ago i was the strongest ,at one time i could bench in competition 515 pounds raw @ 215 body-weight… ’
Do you think it is time to quit trying to increase my strength and go with more volume ,more reps ???
Thanks brother![/quote]

hello again to my favorite username on tnation! Good to hear that I was able to help you.

I am not a big fan of those peptides and even if you’ve got your hands on something real the benefits are very minimal compared to pharmaceutical GH. If you’re sure about the quality of the peptides and you’re unable to get pharm GH then you can give it a shot and see how it works.

Honestly, I wouldn’t expect much because you’ve used real GH before. If you already have these on hand you might as well use them and see what happens, it shouldn’t have any negative effects.

Since you have been training for strength and from what you tell me you have one hell of a bench. I don’t think you need to stop training for strength because there are a lot of 40+ guys with incredible strength. It all comes down to your goals. If strength is still something you want to work toward as a main goal I think it’s possible and you just need to adjust your volume a bit and do some more accessory work. The only downfall with age is you need to become more creative with your training programs in terms of volume and intensity and to know when you can push and when to back off. The body is much less forgiving at this age, trust me I know! DONT JUST DO MACHINES!

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]ILOVEGH wrote:

Thanks brother![/quote]

hello again to my favorite username on tnation! Good to hear that I was able to help you.

I am not a big fan of those peptides and even if you’ve got your hands on something real the benefits are very minimal compared to pharmaceutical GH. If you’re sure about the quality of the peptides and you’re unable to get pharm GH then you can give it a shot and see how it works.

Honestly, I wouldn’t expect much because you’ve used real GH before. If you already have these on hand you might as well use them and see what happens, it shouldn’t have any negative effects.

Since you have been training for strength and from what you tell me you have one hell of a bench. I don’t think you need to stop training for strength because there are a lot of 40+ guys with incredible strength. It all comes down to your goals. If strength is still something you want to work toward as a main goal I think it’s possible and you just need to adjust your volume a bit and do some more accessory work. The only downfall with age is you need to become more creative with your training programs in terms of volume and intensity and to know when you can push and when to back off. The body is much less forgiving at this age, trust me I know! DONT JUST DO MACHINES![/quote]

Half of the world strongest man competitors are 40ish. Odd Haugen still hanging in there at 65+

Keep smashing it my friend.

Hey Shadow it seems you are the man around here when it comes to professional enhancement supplements.

I’m gonna keep my post short and sweet. At the moment I’m “natural” but in the possible near future Id like to get into enhancements. My only issues are making sure I get everything I should get done as a natty before do and also finding resources where I can actually get a good general understanding of enhancements and how to stack them.

To further elaborate on my first issue " making sure I get everything I should get done as a natty"… I want to make sure I’m not getting into enhancements too soon. I feel as though too many people get on enhancements to early and as a result their physics look like absolute shit. I want to make sure that I have a solid foundation and that Ive hit a road block before I get turbo charged.

In closing Id like to ask for a physics review as well as a point in the right direction to learn how to stack enhancements

below is a picture of me at the bottom of my cut last July.

Im currently 6,2 and 220 lbs my standard squat is only 225 and my heaviest bench for reps is also 225 tho I have maxed at 330 since Im on a bulk now Im sure my bf% is around 10%

Can you help bra?

I quit training a few years ago for strength,i am now giving a year to compete in a master’s competition in bodybuilding .
Thing about powerlifting my highest weight was 220 and had a max raw bench of 520 now that i have added sets and reps (volume)i have added 30 pounds the last 2 years and body-weight has dropped down to 11 or 12 at my highest.It does work mind games cause at one time my incline barbell was 405 for 8 and i struggle with 315 for 12 even with the added bodyweight>
Hell the closest i get to a flat barbell bench is to hang my gym bag on the bar(lmao)

Back 10 years ago i competed in 2 bodybuilding contests and won them both in the light-heavy class (191) dropped from a weight of 220 .
I don’t know if i can get bodyweight down to my lowest of little less than 4 but i am giving myself plenty of time to ease into contest prep

On the peps i received 12 10mg vials of the DAC AND MK677 for a trade to do a igf test so i am not out the nearly $1k some have paid for the same amount so i will inform you with progress )(or not) and if i can scan you a copy of the igf test it might confirm your feeling’s or who knows may be a added tool for some who don’t have the resources to use hg gh>?

I will have my required amount of the Genotropin - Pfizer which you know come in the 36 iu pin and plan on going 6iu 6 days a week for my 8 month cyle a year
With that i am going on a nice test cycle of 2 grams along with the 6iu of gh.I might throw in some lower mgs of anabolics and switch a few every 6 weeks or so.If so i will adjust the test so my mgs won’t go to high
So after Jan i will do a serum test to see if the 3 months away from the gh will change my serum levels from the last time i did it 6 months ago?

Well regardless i will go back to my name ILOVEGH coming Jan when i won’t have to buy gifts for my ungrateful family(sigh)

My goal is to be in compete at the top or near the top of the heavys
I was told if i worked hard i could squeeze into the supers but i won’t sacrifice condition just to be in it…

Good evening Shadow!

1.Currently I am a natural bodybuilder trying to gain as much knowledge about gear use as I can, 5’11 213lbs 13-14% bf at the moment.

2.What in your opinion are the biggest long term side effects of steroid, gh/slin use and how can one mitigate those effects as much as while still pursuing goals such as becoming an IFBB pro? I read in one of the other threads that you personally are not on any blood pressure or cholesterol meds, do you know of any pros that are and if so, is it because of serious problems with those sides or more of a preventative measure?

1. How many years of steroid use did it take you to achieve the size/conditioning necessary to make it to the pro level? Is it possible to make it to the size/conditioning necessary faster than you did but still maintain control over side effects and chance of long term damage to the body?

2. One of the widespread rumors about pro BB is once you have a company sponsoring you, they will provide you with all the gear or money for all the gear you need in order to perform well in contests to make their products look good. How true is this if at all?

3. If you are able to give a number, could you estimate the cost of your last olympia prep?

4. How far (besides phil heath) have you seen great genetics paired with (minimal)AAS use take a person in this industry?

7.When it comes to use of Gh and insulin together would you suggest waiting until I have multiple cycles and a few years of experience with under my belt (or lats if you so prefer) and some significant size or start using them in conjunction with my AAS starting with my second cycle?

8.Why nolvadex as an AI as opposed to adex or asin?

1. As of now first cycle is planned to be
    16 weeks
    TUDCA ED for liver
    Superdrol wks 1-4 20mg ed
    TestE 250mg e3d
    Was thinking Aromasin 12.5mg eod but cost and seeing you recommending Nolva as AI has me thinking otherwise.

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

What would be a good protocol for adding HCG to my pct?

1. Thank you for all you have done on this forum in the relatively short time we have had you around and sorry my questions weren’t organized better!! I don’t know who you are but based on your interaction with people here I cant help but think you’re an awesome dude. Pic is me at 190lbs last April with 1.5 years of training(curl bro for 2 years in high school so i dont count that.)

[quote]BrianDigitalz wrote:
Hey Shadow it seems you are the man around here when it comes to professional enhancement supplements.

I’m gonna keep my post short and sweet. At the moment I’m “natural” but in the possible near future Id like to get into enhancements. My only issues are making sure I get everything I should get done as a natty before do and also finding resources where I can actually get a good general understanding of enhancements and how to stack them.

To further elaborate on my first issue " making sure I get everything I should get done as a natty"… I want to make sure I’m not getting into enhancements too soon. I feel as though too many people get on enhancements to early and as a result their physics look like absolute shit. I want to make sure that I have a solid foundation and that Ive hit a road block before I get turbo charged.

In closing Id like to ask for a physics review as well as a point in the right direction to learn how to stack enhancements

below is a picture of me at the bottom of my cut last July.

Im currently 6,2 and 220 lbs my standard squat is only 225 and my heaviest bench for reps is also 225 tho I have maxed at 330 since Im on a bulk now Im sure my bf% is around 10%

Can you help bra? [/quote]

You’re absolutely right that most people are starting too soon without maxing their natural potential first.

I think you’re on the right track but I would still hold off and make some progress naturally before starting a cycle, I believe you have room to progress without it. Judging by your lift numbers I would wait until you can squat and deadlift roughly 2x your bodyweight and bench 1.5x, this is no issue to do naturally and you just need to give it time. Until you reach this point I wouldn’t start anything.

You have great potential and a good base but you just need more time.

How many times a week are you training right now? What’s your diet like and supplement use? With some adjustments in these areas you can make great progression. The more patience you have now then the more benefit you will get from the juice later on.

[quote]ILOVEGH wrote:
I quit training a few years ago for strength,i am now giving a year to compete in a master’s competition in bodybuilding .
Thing about powerlifting my highest weight was 220 and had a max raw bench of 520 now that i have added sets and reps (volume)i have added 30 pounds the last 2 years and body-weight has dropped down to 11 or 12 at my highest.It does work mind games cause at one time my incline barbell was 405 for 8 and i struggle with 315 for 12 even with the added bodyweight>
Hell the closest i get to a flat barbell bench is to hang my gym bag on the bar(lmao)

Back 10 years ago i competed in 2 bodybuilding contests and won them both in the light-heavy class (191) dropped from a weight of 220 .
I don’t know if i can get bodyweight down to my lowest of little less than 4 but i am giving myself plenty of time to ease into contest prep

On the peps i received 12 10mg vials of the DAC AND MK677 for a trade to do a igf test so i am not out the nearly $1k some have paid for the same amount so i will inform you with progress )(or not) and if i can scan you a copy of the igf test it might confirm your feeling’s or who knows may be a added tool for some who don’t have the resources to use hg gh>?

I will have my required amount of the Genotropin - Pfizer which you know come in the 36 iu pin and plan on going 6iu 6 days a week for my 8 month cyle a year
With that i am going on a nice test cycle of 2 grams along with the 6iu of gh.I might throw in some lower mgs of anabolics and switch a few every 6 weeks or so.If so i will adjust the test so my mgs won’t go to high
So after Jan i will do a serum test to see if the 3 months away from the gh will change my serum levels from the last time i did it 6 months ago?

Well regardless i will go back to my name ILOVEGH coming Jan when i won’t have to buy gifts for my ungrateful family(sigh)

My goal is to be in compete at the top or near the top of the heavys
I was told if i worked hard i could squeeze into the supers but i won’t sacrifice condition just to be in it…[/quote]

If the igf test comes back high that’s great. You can scan a copy and put it up here, I would like to see this!

I would keep at least 2 days a week to concentrate on strength, it will help your bodybuilding and not hurt it. The other 4 days you can do concentrate on bodybuilding type training.

Cycle sounds good to me and it’s easy to see that you know what you’re talking about. Feel free to post progress pictures along the way.

I agree… Never sacrifice condition to make it into a different weight class. Condition should always come first.

[quote]Rhoshack wrote:
Good evening Shadow!

1.Currently I am a natural bodybuilder trying to gain as much knowledge about gear use as I can, 5’11 213lbs 13-14% bf at the moment.

2.What in your opinion are the biggest long term side effects of steroid, gh/slin use and how can one mitigate those effects as much as while still pursuing goals such as becoming an IFBB pro? I read in one of the other threads that you personally are not on any blood pressure or cholesterol meds, do you know of any pros that are and if so, is it because of serious problems with those sides or more of a preventative measure?

1. How many years of steroid use did it take you to achieve the size/conditioning necessary to make it to the pro level? Is it possible to make it to the size/conditioning necessary faster than you did but still maintain control over side effects and chance of long term damage to the body?

2. One of the widespread rumors about pro BB is once you have a company sponsoring you, they will provide you with all the gear or money for all the gear you need in order to perform well in contests to make their products look good. How true is this if at all?

3. If you are able to give a number, could you estimate the cost of your last olympia prep?

4. How far (besides phil heath) have you seen great genetics paired with (minimal)AAS use take a person in this industry?

7.When it comes to use of Gh and insulin together would you suggest waiting until I have multiple cycles and a few years of experience with under my belt (or lats if you so prefer) and some significant size or start using them in conjunction with my AAS starting with my second cycle?

16 weeks
    TUDCA ED for liver
    TestE 250mg e3d
    Was thinking Aromasin 12.5mg eod but cost and seeing you recommending Nolva as AI has me thinking otherwise.

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

1. Thank you for all you have done on this forum in the relatively short time we have had you around and sorry my questions weren’t organized better!! I don’t know who you are but based on your interaction with people here I cant help but think you’re an awesome dude. Pic is me at 190lbs last April with 1.5 years of training(curl bro for 2 years in high school so i dont count that.)
    [/quote]

2. You look good for a natural competitor and it’s nice too see you’re trying to learn and progress the right way.

3. If you’re doing everything right and taking the necessary breaks I think you can control the side effects. Steroids are not as bad as the media is trying to make out of them. Like anything else in life… If you over do anything or carelessly abuse it then there will be consequences. Everyone is different and some people respond better and can handle higher doses with minimal sides and some people have bad luck and can experience very bad side effects from very small amounts.
    When you get to a level of an IFBB pro I wouldn’t sit here and say it’s a healthy choice because you end up taking a lot more then what I would consider “healthy” in order to keep up. All in all, there are much worse things than steroids but if you’ve done your research and proceed cautiously and intelligently then you can have a long term competitive career.

Some pros use medications but you have to take into consideration their family history, lifestyle choices and so on. There’s no black and white answer here as it’s completely individual. Luckily I have never had to take anything else but I’ve always been cautious with my cycles and other lifestyle choices that may have an effect.

1. Took me about 4-5 years to get to the size/condition to be a competitive pro. How long it takes would depend on genetics, work ethics, general knowledge and other factors. As a rule of thumb, if you try and rush things you’ll be shooting yourself in the foot… I don’t think there’s any way to make it faster without making health sacrifices.

2. Absolutely not, this is not the truth. This is a fantasy world!

3. Can’t put a number on it. If you put into account cost of living on top of all of the GH it gets pretty damn expensive. I was lucky enough to have some great support before my last Olympia so it didn’t put bigger holes in my pocket.

4. It exists but there aren’t many of them.

5. I would suggest having a lot of experience before touching it. For GH, I would say if you can get the real thing and your over 25 then you could start right away… It can only do good things.

6. This had been covered a million times especially in the first thread. Go back and check it out, you’ll find the answer within minutes.

7. First cycle looks good. Add HCG during the cycle @ 250iu e3d and 4 weeks of clomid for the pct at 50mg with the nolva.

8. You look good and have very good potential. Make sure you do things slowly and intelligently and you’ll keep progressing. If I can give you one piece of advice to always remember it would be… More is not better, time and patience is the main thing. If your main goal is to turn pro then put in the time now and keep improving over the years.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]Rhoshack wrote:
Good evening Shadow!

16 weeks
    TUDCA ED for liver
    TestE 250mg e3d

PCT Nolva 40/40/20/20

[/quote]

2. You look good for a natural competitor and it’s nice too see you’re trying to learn and progress the right way.

3. If you’re doing everything right and taking the necessary breaks I think you can control the side effects. Steroids are not as bad as the media is trying to make out of them. Like anything else in life… If you over do anything or carelessly abuse it then there will be consequences. Everyone is different and some people respond better and can handle higher doses with minimal sides and some people have bad luck and can experience very bad side effects from very small amounts.
    When you get to a level of an IFBB pro I wouldn’t sit here and say it’s a healthy choice because you end up taking a lot more then what I would consider “healthy” in order to keep up. All in all, there are much worse things than steroids but if you’ve done your research and proceed cautiously and intelligently then you can have a long term competitive career.

Some pros use medications but you have to take into consideration their family history, lifestyle choices and so on. There’s no black and white answer here as it’s completely individual. Luckily I have never had to take anything else but I’ve always been cautious with my cycles and other lifestyle choices that may have an effect.

1. Took me about 4-5 years to get to the size/condition to be a competitive pro. How long it takes would depend on genetics, work ethics, general knowledge and other factors. As a rule of thumb, if you try and rush things you’ll be shooting yourself in the foot… I don’t think there’s any way to make it faster without making health sacrifices.

2. Absolutely not, this is not the truth. This is a fantasy world!

3. Can’t put a number on it. If you put into account cost of living on top of all of the GH it gets pretty damn expensive. I was lucky enough to have some great support before my last Olympia so it didn’t put bigger holes in my pocket.

4. It exists but there aren’t many of them.

5. I would suggest having a lot of experience before touching it. For GH, I would say if you can get the real thing and your over 25 then you could start right away… It can only do good things.

6. This had been covered a million times especially in the first thread. Go back and check it out, you’ll find the answer within minutes.

7. First cycle looks good. Add HCG during the cycle @ 250iu e3d and 4 weeks of clomid for the pct at 50mg with the nolva.

8. You look good and have very good potential. Make sure you do things slowly and intelligently and you’ll keep progressing. If I can give you one piece of advice to always remember it would be… More is not better, time and patience is the main thing. If your main goal is to turn pro then put in the time now and keep improving over the years.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the response!

What would you say about adding another oral cycle of superdol in for weeks 12-16 to finish off the cycle, would it be better to leave it out to aid blood and liver levels returning to normal as fast possible?

Shadowpro, mg per mg, which would yield better mass and strength gains, EQ or Primo? Assuming the primo is legit. I am considering my second cycle, and have both at hand. Goal would be lean mass gain with minimal sides. I know everyone says primo has no sides, but being a dht at 500 plus mg per week I find that hard to believe (as far as cholesterol, dht sides such as prostate and hairline)…

I would run something along the lines of 300 mg of test with 500 mg of either primo or eq.
I noticed in your previous threads that you recommend EQ over deca, just wondering how you stacked it up against primo on a mg per mg basis, muscle gains vs sides… money being a non factor.

Hey Shadow,

what are your views on running a cycle when one is taking medication for hypothyroidism? currently i’m on 50mcg of Synthroid (T4) and it’s been fantastic for my metabolism, although it’s slowing my gaining phase a bit. not quite ready to cycle yet, but want to make sure cycing while taking Synthroid wouldn’t cause unnecessary issues. I wouldn’t think so since people take T3 with anabolics

Yo Shadow,

Any tricks to combat the Trensomnia and night sweats associated with Tren?

They’re completely manageable so far but it never hurts to get some tricks from the vets!