Roll call

Hey DK,
Flint Michigan here. Are you at SVSU and are you from the area? Good to see some T-Men in the area.

whats up man, where in orlando do you live? what gym do you go to? seems like there are a few of us around here. we should put together a south florida t-cell.

I’m a college student in Cleveland, OH, but I’m currently interning in Columbus.

Yup, I go to sag valley. I’m currently living on campus, originally from a small, small town north of saginaw in the thumb. And it is nice to finally see some t-men closer by, most in Michigan are from detroit i believe, and a couple in lansing.

Hey DK,
funny thing is that i am from a small town in the thumb. I probably went to high school with you. LOL. Actually i went to Millington. Played football there. You workout there on campus? later bro!

I’m in DC. Fitone, you are right; there’s nothin’ like the Mons in Tampa!

Ft Lauderdale

Between the University of Hawaii and Waikiki Beach. Yes the weather is beautiful.

Trailtrash! I fucking went to Mayville! Graduated in '93. I used to go hunting with some guys from Millington. I’m in san diego now, doing the military thing…

No shit! thas fucking crazy! neverthought id meet someone from mayville on here. either way it is good to see some t-men from my area. who was it you hunted with? i graduated in '96

MO - close to Witman AF base…
I have a membership at the only gym in town. The owner is a overly dramatic gay guy with a “black belt in hapkido” and if I pay to take hapkido from him the guy he said “if” I make it to black belt I will get a “real saumari sword”. Hmmm…Korean MA - Saumari Sword…something doesn’t compute.

Is there anyone here stationed at Whitman or Fort Benning, GA (I’ll be there soon…can’t wait). The gym owner here feeds the gym members the biggest buncho crap I’ve ever heard.
AB classes…cardio kickboxing…body shaping…WTF.

wow, mayville, that IS close. I’m from the metropolis of sebewaing myself. Graduated in 2000 from good ol’ USA high school. I played a lil football in my day too, among other things.

Yup, I lift on campus, I’m paying for it so I might as well use it. A few too many machines for my liking, but they have a good amount of free weights, so I’m happy.

A city that needs a 24-hour gym…Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

I used to hunt with the Coward Brothers and Jason Congdon. This is a small world indeed.

brad,
I went to school with one of the coward brothers. darren I think. he graduated the year ahead of me. As for Jason Congdon I think he graduated with my sister so did Dan Coward . And as for DK I remember travelling to USA in junior high for Basketball games. It seemed like it took forever to get there. Seems like it was in the middle of nowwhere, worse than Millington and Mayville

Hey, whats up LW. Good to hear from someone almost in the neighborhood.

Yup, middle of nowhere x2. 1 stoplight and two flashing yellows if i remember correct. BIG town