Right Pec Won't Fully Contract

Thank you, I really appreciate you providing some insight on your experience. This has been extremely “nerve” wracking (pun intended) and have scared myself going down the Google symptoms rabbit hole. Thankfully I have stubbles upon forums like this that have guys with almost identical symptoms. I have noticed some of my strength coming back but the atrophy is still a concern and I hope I’ll be able to gain all of or most of my strength back. The second opinion was the same of the first. But this doctor spent almost 2 hours explaining all the options and he believes disc replacement is my best option to get close to normal. He didn’t make any crazy promises but he has had great success with ADR and is sure he will get me back to work full duty 3-6 months after surgery. I will continue to update with my progress. Thank you again and to all who are experiencing this, hang in, stay positive and try your best to stay active. I have had to modify my workouts but I’m still in the gym 4-5 days a week trying to keep myself in the game.

1 Like