On The Right Path?

fT3 is what counts and the tests done above are obsolete now that fT3 can be tested. fT3 is the only active hormone, there is no T4 receptor. TSH looks good, but is only one voice in the choir/quire.

See below re thyroid, iodine and oral body temperature.

TT=416 is not good
FT is the active hormone and not tested
SHBG is too high, lowering FT and creating more non-bioavailable SHBG+T that inflates TT, overstating your T status.

E2=23.8 is not bad, but VS low-T leaves you estrogen dominant which also can cause liver to make more SHBG.

On TRT, most guy do better near E2=22pg/ml and you are past that now, anastrozole will not be optional and waiting to see how you feel with an E2 crash is not in you best interests. You seem to be grasping the fundamentals well. Most need 1mg anastrozole for every 100mg T ester. So you can take 1/2mg at time of injections and may need more later after labs. But a few, not rare, are anastrozole over-responders who need 1/4th what others take. Those will crash E2 and they will know it, no way to know in advance.

When you inject T, LH/FSH crashes in 24 hours and FT increases rapidly and with more FT, FT–>E2 increases without any delay. You can take anastrozole with first injection as it takes ~1 week for serum levels of anastrozole to increase to steady state, so its effects are on that time lag. Anastrozole does not remove E2 from your body, it reduces FT–>E2 creation.

hCG .25ml is presumed to be 250iu at 1000iu/ml
250iu SC EOD would be better from a half-life point of view. But at your age, fertility is not a concern. Watch for size changes to your testes.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.