More Lies From Hillary

[quote]Bismark wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Good article about Hillary the liar:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/has-hillary-told-1-lie-too-many/[/quote]

Do you believe that high level policymakers should be held to the same ethical standards as laymen? Interpersonal politics =/= intergroup ethics.[/quote]

No, I believe they should be held to a higher standard than a layman. They are given a great deal of power in so very many important areas. The abuse of that power is far scarier to me than any terrorist organization. With the lying clown that currently inhabits the white house I am more afraid of my own government than Isis. NSA spying, using the IRS to attack political opponents. Yes I do want the truth. I don’t want a President telling me I can keep my own doctor under Obamacare and then finding out months later that he lied.

All we have had is lies layered on top of lies. Hillary Clinton would continue this travesty of justice.

There is absolutely no replacement for good character. A great charismatic speaker who is able to influence most he/she meets does not impress me if the truth is not his first language.

By virtue of her continuously lying tongue I feel that Hillary Clinton has given up the right to become President of The United States. And every woman who considers a vote for her better understand that she is first a liar and a woman second!