Manorexic No More... My Journey

I guess after 4 years the OP is still waiting for the results to come in from “maintenance”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
[/quote]

my goodness

What i want to know is how the OP is a Level 5 and there is apparently a girl who is nearly as big as him…

My god man, think of all the money you have thrown away !!!

OP, what are you up to these days.

PX- I like the bumping of old threads like this.

As for the pic, thank you

it blows my mind at how people on this site spend a ton of money on supplements and don’t even look like they lift or are even in good shape they look like regular average poeple what’s the point!!!(no offense to the OP)

[quote]Professor X wrote:

The good news is, your post inspired me to go eat now. Thanks.[/quote]

I think I eat more during breakfast than this fool eats in two meals.

my girlfriend’s grandmother died, as a result I haven’t been to the gym in four days, i’m crawling out of my fucking skin. my truck is being repaired and she took our other vehicle to NY, tonight i got the bus routes necessary to get to the gym, public transportation an hr each way, tomorrow i’m at the fucking gym.

steak, beans and rice, milk and supps then bed.

These threads make me want to randomly hit motherfuckers.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Decipher this![/quote]

Couldn’t quite remember what the first character means, but based upon what the others mean I think a safe guess would be something along the lines of

“It’s my life and I have the power to determine my own fate”

Through reading…lots and lots of reading…

Good job with what you’ve accomplished so far. Stay the course and ignore your critics. If they were so successful, they wouldn’t be on a message board spewing insults.

[quote]BuckeyeGirl01 wrote:
Okay, I don’t think I’ve ever replied to anyone’s pictures/stats before, but I can’t help it here…

With the exception of an inch on the biceps and several inches on the waist, your measurements are all smaller than mine!!! For reference, I am a 5’1" female who wears a size 4.

I’m really not trying to be harsh, but seriously- think about this and ask yourself if you need to be cutting any time soon![/quote]

Ouch!

LOL

[quote]michaelv wrote:
I am not cutting now. I’m bulking. Though, admittedly, I need to eat more. The challenge is getting enough. I’m currently eating around 3000~3500 calories.
[/quote]

I suspect you are over estimating your calorie intake…how many meals per day? How many grams of protein-carb-fat???

OMG what happened to your face?

lol, why does everyone keep mis-quoting michaelv?

Maybe I’m a little late in here but for the OP:

You’re overanalyzing too early. You have no muscle and no definition at all and are setting weights and dates you wanna cut and bulk at. It’s not just numbers, but how you actually are progressing and looking through the process. You’re saying that you want to get to 190, you’re 166. Getting to 190 will make no wonders muscle wise I’m telling you. I have other thing to tell you: Professor X is right most of the time when giving (or not giving any) advice to people wanting to gain muscle. When I think about gaining muscle the first thing that comes to my mind is his avatar and his posts. And for all the FUCKING haters out there, I’m not sucking Prof X’s balls, but I’m telling the truth. I may not agree with everything he says, but you should listen to one of the most muscular posters on T-Nation, or at least sounds logic to me.

Bro (OP), I bulked to 215-220 (hovering around that weight) the first time I REALLY did it, and thinking about it right now takes to the deduction that I could have keep doing it for at least one more year. What would’ve been the most probable result? more muscle and less fat. 24 pounds of mixed muscle and fat is not going to do SHIT to your frame looking wise.

If you’re saying that you have other ‘priorities’ during the summer, maybe you don’t have what it takes to build muscle. Maybe I’m making a mistake trying to give you advice, and should be preparing some eggs right now. But I think this is getting worse, and the people who can help should get others on the right track. If you don’t care enough, you will NEVER make it. The second thing is genetics. You can blame genetics if you are at the point of needing HRT dosages, like someone in here, but I get pissed off when someone uses the term HARDGAINER. I believe more on words like HALFASSER, GYM SOCIALITE, or PUSSY. I have a friend who has 1 year less lifting experience than me, his stats 5 7", 150 pounds, and no abs, so he is fat and skinny.

What the fuck has he been doing? He asked me for help recently, but honestly speaking, I recall asking questions, but taking actions based on the answers and logic instead of waiting for other people to do things for me. In order to increase muscle mass, you have to take care of the business of growing muscle, instead of waiting for others do the things for you, because it won’t happen.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[/quote]

A little late? A LITTLE late? Something tells me the OP quit working out about… 4 years ago, about a month after making this travesty of a post.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
[/quote]

Only about 4+ years late. :slight_smile:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
MEYMZ wrote:

A little late? A LITTLE late? Something tells me the OP quit working out about… 4 years ago, about a month after making this travesty of a post.[/quote]

LOL, didn’t check the first post’s date, at least I have something to cut and paste.