Lost At Sea Lifting

I’ll have to tell ya in a couple days due to OPSEC lol

1 Like

Day 198 at sea!

WE HIT A PORT FINALLY!!
So time for a progress picture. 295lb on the left 259 on the right.

14 Likes

Great work.

Nice quads!

I hope all your sailors behave themselves.

1 Like

amazing progress.

enjoy the port.

2 Likes

We’re going to try to behave haha

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

So glad to hear!

1 Like

Day 199 at sea.

Man it feels good to eat real food and shower without shoes, and sleep in a real bed. Back to the grind soon.

I’m glad I got to take a few progress pictures. I honestly thought I wasn’t making progress other than losing weight. Being able to see the physical changes in my body makes a huge difference. @T3hPwnisher @TrainForPain @throwawayfitness @jdm135 @kleinhound Thank you all for the continuous motivation. I can’t wait to see where I’m at 6 more months from now.

Over the next few days I’m going to focus on recovering, clean eating in port, and lots of stretching.

10 Likes

That’s awesome man! Sometimes just seeing ourselves day to day makes us blind to just how much we’ve changed

2 Likes

Incredible work man!

2 Likes

What a fantastic outcome! Way to make the most of the situation you’re in dude! Also, you must be a big goddamn mammal, because even at 295 you didn’t look overly fat.

2 Likes

Some awesome progress there

1 Like

Strong contender for 2024 transformation right here!

2 Likes

God damn you’re a big human being :muscle:

1 Like

Flawless port thankfully!

100%. I still felt like I looked like i did at 295.

I think being 6’5 helps not looking as fat as I actually was.

Greece was a blast. The food was great and staying off the ship for a few days was welcomed.

I think I missed the opening of the contest so unfortunately I don’t think I qualify. Either way I still have so much work to do!

Day 201 at sea.

@TrainForPain, @aholding88, @kleinhound Thank you all for the kind words. I have lots of work left to do before I accomplish my first short term goal.

Back at it again. Port mission complete and successful. Going to give myself a day to rehydrate and recover from all the food and alcohol.

Recovery
Stretching 30m
Rolling 30m

10 Likes

202 days at sea.

Gyms are closed till further notice. Guess I’ll be focusing on more stretching and rolling. Hopefully i can get some of the nagging aches and pains to go away. Right now I feel like I’m ready to absolutely attack the gym.

Shitty thing happened at work causing my workout partner to change shifts. So I’ll be asking randos to spot me, but I’ll e able to up the intensity of my workout not having to wait on him to finish his reps.

3 Likes

203 days at sea.

Still no gyms. Now we are in water hours and can’t use laundry. Joy.

4 Likes

Bodyweight only?

I would but they even turned our showers off. So I’m not trying to get sweaty then have to get in my rack.

1 Like

204 days at sea.

Gyms closed. Weighed in today for my next fitness test. Started deployment at 295 and today I weighed 254. Next goal veins showing and 245lb.

5 Likes