Lab Results and Second Opinion

No AI. The problem is as soon as you have it you’ll start being paranoid about estrogen and eventually take one when you’re having a bad day.

Then if you just happen to have a good day after that you’ll think your e2 was too high and AI fixed it whether that’s the case or not. Reality is you would have been just as good or better without it in the vast majority of cases.

Completely makes sense.
Figured i’d ask since it seems common for guys to take AI when they start getting into the higher TRT doses.
I’ll just try to keep it as simple as possible…

So an update and a question:

After the doctor went over my blood work he increased my dose to 130mg/week and said I can try it all in one shot and see how I feel or divide it into 2 injections.
Well, after injecting 130mg(.65ml) subq in my belly, I had a bump in the injection site for 3 days. It wasn’t red so I wasn’t worried but I either injected at too much of an angle (pretty sure it was like 45 degrees) or my body didn’t appreciate so much oil. Is this common? I am using 25gx5/8 TB needles.

Also, could weight gain be a cause of changing my dose? I’ve been on 100mg for 7 weeks and had zero fluctuations in weight up until a few days ago. I injected 130mg and suddenly i’m holding onto more water? I started a cut recently and have been eating in a deficit for about 2 weeks now, but my weight seems to oddly be going up the last few days, so i’m thinking it has to be related.

Sub-q often makes such nodules. With time most likely they will get smaller and smaller and almost disappear. It helps if your press it hard for 1 minute after pulling out the needle.
Also be very careful with the angle. If you inject too shallow you may hit the skin layers and the sub-q will not work! Try always to inject around 45 degree angle. If you do it too deep at 90 degree you may hit the ab muscle

Yes I figured as much.
To avoid this happening again I decided to divide my dose into two 3.5ml shots, E3.5 days. Yes, should have been 3.25, but 3.5ml is easier to see and remember, and I figured 130 or 140mg is a very minimal difference.
I should have done this from the beginning. Not only do I spend less time loading the syringe, but injections are much quicker. Win win.

Now the waiting game to see if this protocol will be right for me.

In the vast majority of cases 2 shots is better than one, if you are using cypionate now you are on a classic protocol with big chance of success. Hope it works for you

So after being on 140mg/week for a few months now I went to get some follow up bloods taken. Also told the doc I had a decrease in libido and morning woods recently and he thinks my E2 may be too low, so I wanted all of your opinions. I’ve been feeling great otherwise and I do not take any AI’s either.

Total T: 805 (264-916)
E2: 32.2 (7.6-42.6)
Free T %: 1.13 (.82-1.77)
SHBG: 34.9 (16.5-55.9)

Looks good to me (but I’m no expert or Doctor). You could possibly try adding HCG for the libido issues, see if it helps.