JC - Getting Lean.

[quote]blueknight wrote:
With your schedule you might consider DC (DogCrapp) training. Do a search on here or Google it.

I cringed when I saw that recommendation. DC is about gaining mass for experienced people interested in soley bodybuilding.

[/quote]
I disagree. The OP’s goals were to get more lean and stay muscular “but not freaky huge.” Based on his athletic training he does a lot of cardio…a process where he is subject to losing muscle mass.

DC training is a low volume but intense style of training not requiring a lot of training time in the gym and allowing him to train for his other abilities. His goal is to at least maintain his muscle size and perhaps increase it. DC training would accomplish that or for that matter so would other types of training incorporating low volume but high intensity.

You don’t need to tell me what DC is man, I do it. I also know what it’s for and it’s not the OP’s type of goals.

Everyone is different in what they want and to me he wants the fitness model type look which is all well and good.

If he went over to intensemsucle and posted that he’s a cyclist and just wants to be lean but do DC? They’d think it was a joke or be very unhappy.

I’m sorry Justincataldo for hijacking but I don’t want people reading that recommendation and think it’s a good idea.