I'm On 2 Hormones Therapy, Some Help?

Whatsup guys
Im on testosterone remplacement therapy with 250 of test E per week
And i was happy with the result that i get from it (mood,activity,libido,fat losing …)
But one sudently i was felling weak and i get pain in my back.
I was going to a doctor and he was telling me that i have an adrenal fatigue.

He give me 30 mg of hydrocortisone like a therapy for hormone called cortisol
my question is :
I can gain muscles with this hydrocortisone because i feel weak on it (catabolic steroid)
Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Is this self prescribed TRT or is it through a doctor? Is the doctor prescribing you the hydro cortisone know you are on TRT?

250mg is too much for TRT, typically guys are taking 100-125mg a week.

Are you taking an AI? What are the reasons you are on TRT? There are many, many variables here and we need to know more. Go to the advise for new guys sticky and copy/paste the questionnaire.

There are alot more knowledgeable guys on here than me, but I’m 90% sure they’d be saying the same thing.

Cortisol is released normally under stress and during exercise. The onset of this drug is a peak within an hour so I would try taking it immediately before your workout. As your muscles begin consuming fuel they won’t react as well to the glucagon the cortisol will stimulate (protecting muscle from catabolism) and will pull energy instead from the liver stores and adipose tissue. The result should be blood sugar levels that resist crashing and support an intense workout.

If you take it without consequence then the hormone will pull energy from your muscles and liver and your adipose will contribute less to your BS levels.

The dose of 30mg/day (oral?) is a safe starting dose for adrenal insufficiency.

Thx dud for your answer
It’s another doctor who posted me on trt (sport doctor) i was training bodybuilding but i was getting no gains he give a testoterone test
The result was 102 ng/dl like an old woman.
They put me on 250 mg / week
All was changed
Libido
Voice
I gain muscles easy
Mood ( speak to girls with confidence and other things that the androgens controlle)

And when i was felling sick the sport doctor send me to a hormone doctor
This last put me on hydrocortisone.
He say i have an addison desaese or somthing like that
But im a young man i need to train my body feek weak on this drug
This the story brother
Thx again

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Is this self prescribed TRT or is it through a doctor? Is the doctor prescribing you the hydro cortisone know you are on TRT?

250mg is too much for TRT, typically guys are taking 100-125mg a week.

Are you taking an AI? What are the reasons you are on TRT? There are many, many variables here and we need to know more. Go to the advise for new guys sticky and copy/paste the questionnaire.

There are alot more knowledgeable guys on here than me, but I’m 90% sure they’d be saying the same thing. [/quote]

Thx doc
The probleme is this drug is oral.
He tell me 20 mg 8:00 (morning)
And 10 mg in the 14:00 (after non)
It give energey but i still lose my endurance in runing and i feel sometimes that i need more more sugar to eat + muscle weakness
Like you say it take enregy from muscle
Thx alot

[quote]C27 H40 O3 wrote:
Cortisol is released normally under stress and during exercise. The onset of this drug is a peak within an hour so I would try taking it immediately before your workout. As your muscles begin consuming fuel they won’t react as well to the glucagon the cortisol will stimulate (protecting muscle from catabolism) and will pull energy instead from the liver stores and adipose tissue. The result should be blood sugar levels that resist crashing and support an intense workout.

If you take it without consequence then the hormone will pull energy from your muscles and liver and your adipose will contribute less to your BS levels.

The dose of 30mg/day (oral?) is a safe starting dose for adrenal insufficiency. [/quote]

I’d lower the dose then. 20 mg/day is the low end for adult dosing for adrenal ins.

You need to start reading so you know what you are dealing with.

There are 7 stickies here. Start with the ‘advice for new guys’ sticky and don’t skip the first paragraph.

You need a balance of T, E2, thyroid function and adrenal function.

Check thyroid hormones:
TSH
fT3
fT4

Check body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. If low, ad rT3 to above list.