I Think I Am Diabetic (Grrrrrr)

[quote]vroom wrote:
I don’t suppose you plan on reading anything on this site about nutrition and diet?[/quote]

Tony, good for you, but vroom is right. It’s probably time for someone to point out, that you tend to act a bit like the teenagers who post here. While your intentions are good, your listening skills may need some work.

You can’t survive on protein drinks and fruit. I weigh half of what you weigh, and I take in damn near 1,000 calories just pre and post workout. You’re shortchanging yourself, by not fueling up before your workout, and replenishing after. You’d probably see much more substantial strength gains if you ate better.

You’ve obviously dropped alot of weight in a short time. It’s time to start re-evaluating your goals. If you get with a decent eating program now, you can start to lose weight at a more controlled pace.

If you continue on the path to drop mega LBs every week, it’s gonna bite you in the ass.

Your metabolism will be fucked up, and when you go back to eating properly, you’re going to start gaining it all back.

You have to start eating sensibly.

Everything you need to know is here. You just have to follow the advice.

|/ 3Toes

So there…

[quote]ballbuster wrote:
yes sir,

I am truly a MD. And don’t worry I’ll stay off your lawn…BLAH[/quote]

No, “ballbuster”, you’re not a doctor. Not a prayer is anyone with an IQ over 80 believing that.

[quote]Fat Tony wrote:

I’ve hit a plateau!

I’m stuck at 355 [/quote]

If you are saying that you are plateaued at 355 LBs, let me play back another quote from you…

[quote]Fat Tony wrote on 01/20/06:

I’m 36 and I weigh 402 pounds.

During my 364 days of house arrest, I gained 120 pounds of lard.

[/quote]

That is almost exactly one month ago, you wrote that. My math says that 402 LBs minus 355 LBs is 47 LBs. So, if you are saying that you have lost almost 50 LBs in one month, and you’re not happy about it, then that’s just fucked up.

I’d take that 50 LB loss, and say, what a fucken great start. I am so godamn lucky, I am still alive seeing as how I did it with speed and eating nuts and fucken berries… that I think I will just start reading the articles here, outlining sensible diets, and make sure I live to see 40.

But that’s just me.

|/ 3Toes

I am a type 2 diabetic but my numbers are going down my key is diet and working out at the gym.I am a nube here and to weight lifting.I have been hard at it for one month. I can’t see any change but it is there. I have a long way to go but I have started and can’t stop now .

When I turn 52 I will be in the best shape of my life, that’s my gift to me. I will be 52 june 29 2007. I have been going to the gym mon,wed and fri every week for a month now. so here are my before pics if you dare to look.See the rest of my pics in my profile. This is just a start I have a long way to go.

Congrats with your decision.

And happy birthday.

R.I.P. Fat Tony.