Help with a Diet Plan

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]MetalMX wrote:
I could add the fat sources you mentioned if i needed some more fat in my diet yes. But i personally find a low fat diet with not much added fat works better for me than adding more fats to the diet. If i eat more fats i feel nauseous, sometimes sick and have gallbladder troubles for whatever reason.[/quote]
I just checked your post history. To put it mildly, it sounds like you’re a mess. Did you ever get your hormone situation straightened out? Is your Hashimoto’s 100% under control? It could be a matter of the quality of fats you’re eating or the amounts per meal.

Low fat diets can be used for fat loss, but still, there’s a certain bare minimum fat intake that’s essential for general health/joint health, Testosterone levels, etc. Meadows talked a bit about it here:

I disagree. Building lean muscle while keeping bodyfat levels nearly the same (which, for practical purposes, is the same as decreasing the percent of bodyfat) will deliver a better looking and better performing end result.

This is like trying to find a hot girl that only has three teeth. Can. Not. Happen.
But as I said earlier, your goals are your own thing. Even if part of your goals, whether you realize it or not, are to screw up your training and health to get there.

You’re primed for a burst of muscular growth right now because you’re so underweight. Getting “even more lean” will do nothing to help you, and could slow down progress even more.

This was literally the first piece of advice I said to you. Prioritize. Either get good at tennis or get ripped. It just so happens that putting more muscle on your body will be the best way to achieve both of those goals.[/quote]

Yes my hashimoto’s is now under control in the past everything was a total mess because i had this disease since childhood probably 5 years old and it was undiagnosed till i was 19. I was always overweight or putting on weight as a kid. At the end when my thyroid was completely destroyed everything was basically f**ked! until i got on the proper med and dosage.

I’ve got all the info i need cheers.