Help Gaining Weight!

Work an adding a lot more healthy fat to your diet. Add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil or Macademia nut oil to protein shakes and have at least three a day. Snack on Almond, Macademia nuts, pistachios, walnuts, etc. Coconut milk is another thing that you might want to add to shakes as it is high in calories.

Mike Mahler

Teddy: That story will be told for generations.

Teddy: Bro, I don’t know what’s more outrageous:
A) the fact that your boy came in expecting to gain mass on a “bird-food” diet, or

B) the fact that you work at GNC!!!

Just playin, bruh. Somebody’s gotta do some chop-bustin around here.

Zos: JB once told me, “If you aren’t eating, you aren’t growing.” It works, bruh. Carry around a cooler full of protein powder mixed with water or skim milk. Eat PB and bagel sammies throughout the day. Snack on nuts. It’s all good, big dog. Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

Tee

Timbo…ya had to goof on me for the GNC thing…and I thought we were tight (LOL)!!!

I get flak from people on here every now and then for working there, but believe me, I’m fighting the good fight. I am proud to say that I am SOLELY responsible for getting Biotest into our store about a year ago. It’s a great feeling to see Mag 10 and the Grow formulas (both the powders and bars) repeatedly fly off the shelves. Not an easy thing to accomplish when you’ve got a 5 lb. jug of Optimum whey right next to it for about the same price. There’s no question that it’s definitely worth the extra money though.

Ya know, it is both rewarding and really frustrating having to educate my customers at that place. I often feel as if I am a kindergarten teacher. I could write one hell of an article about the people I deal with on a daily basis there. Maybe I should look into that.

Teddy, you know I’m just funnin’ ya, bruh:-) Someone had to do it, and I did, all in good fun. And, actually, it’s not really GNC, but rather, the employees that work there that often create a controversey. It is quite rare an occassion that I have gone in there and asked a question or overheard an employee talking with a customer and heard quality information. In your case, this obviously anything but the truth and I would be very happy to be a loyal customer at your GNC.

I have also worked in the Sports Nutrition retail (i.e. Vitamin World). While it is difficult to put yourself on the same playing field as your customers in some situations, it is a rather rewarding experience to enlighten and help those individuals in their quest for health and fitness.

Keep up the great work, Ted Bundy, and just remember the discount you’re getting on Biotest products next time you want to turn in your badge:-)

Thanks everyone for the advise. I guess I should have stated my question a little better in that I was just looking for some good quality and high calorie foods that I could add to my diet. None the less, thanks for all of the replies.