Happy Birthday.....

[quote]PGA wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
My BD was the 6th, but at my age, it isn’t exactly a cause for celebration.

Thank you Momma.

You still got the youth in ya. Don’t fret about it![/quote]

The only fretting I do is on my guitar.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
The only fretting I do is on my guitar.

[/quote]

Rock on Momma, rock on!

Happy Birthday man!! Ah, to be 16 again!! Are your parents buying you a car? or are the bastards making you “work” for it? Kidding.

Happy birthday PGA! Don’t get arrested or shot today!

Some people need practical advice, ya know?

Kubo

Was going to put this in the ass thread…but since it is your birthday, here you go.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Happy BD ya bastard!
Another year older and deeper in debt. And that could be money or love.

My BD was the 6th, but at my age, it isn’t exactly a cause for celebration. [/quote]

At your age surviving another year is cause for celebration Momma.

Happy birthday PGA ya big homo.

Guys with Birthdays in December are such fags.

Except for Jesus, he was pretty cool.

Happy Birthday anyway PGA, live it up.

Have fun on your “mans night out”!

Look everyone, PGA’s boyfriend got him a new tattoo… You know, to redeem himself for the chicago bulls one.

Well, its getting towards the end of your 24 hours… and my birthday thread beat yours. Plus, I didnt match the amount of posts everyone else did in my thread, assclown.

Either way, I hope you’re out havin a good time with your boyfriend right now.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Well, its getting towards the end of your 24 hours… and my birthday thread beat yours. Plus, I didnt match the amount of posts everyone else did in my thread, assclown.

Either way, I hope you’re out havin a good time with your boyfriend right now.[/quote]

It was a blast.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Look everyone, PGA’s boyfriend got him a new tattoo… You know, to redeem himself for the chicago bulls one.[/quote]

Watch it. They won last night. PGA, how fucked up you planning to get tonight?

[quote]alownage wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Look everyone, PGA’s boyfriend got him a new tattoo… You know, to redeem himself for the chicago bulls one.

Watch it. They won last night. PGA, how fucked up you planning to get tonight?[/quote]

I have about one or two drinks a month on average. Tonight I’ll probably have 4, which for a light weight equals drunk bastard.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
exactly who…

…announces their own birthday?[/quote]

It’s pretty common among adolescent boys and girls. They use something called MySpace and/or Facebook.

Soo, how old are you turning? Hit the 18 yr old mark yet?

Belated…