GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

Initial impressions: Thicc not 13mm thick lol but thiccer than that cheap as shit I was using before. Pretty stiff right out the box but is getting more malleable by the second as I bend and roll it. Couple of weeks and it’ll feel incredible.

23/11/18

Mixed bag today some meh action on the main lifts but PRs on OverheadPress (with a shitty power clean because I’m an Olympic weightlifter lol) and Conventional Deadlift. Fun with breaking the new belt in too.

Squat 10x2 @ 140kg
Bench 7x5 @ 85kg
Bit scared of the wobbly monolift lol but far out from comp anyways So no worries

Overhead Press 2x10 @ 60kg, Rep PR 70x5
Conventional 4x8 @ RPE 8, Rep PR 170kg x 9
Pull Ups 3 x12

@duketheslaya sexy technique motivation to hit a conventional DL PR 170kg x 9 for top set. Better form than before and more reps in the tank. Gainzzzzz

Weightlifting Pig PR 70kg x 5 like 150 lbs. I maxed at 80kg last time so looks like gains in a lift that doesn’t matter lol

2 Likes

That form :100::fire::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

No you

Great lifts Hamster Well done.
Sexy belt helps

1 Like

Very nice OH pressing, well done piggy

1 Like

*piggy flex most muscular

1 Like

Beastly set. You had wayy more in the tank!

1 Like

But I am a tank so there’s more tank in the tank?

EDIT: Boom. All day. World record. Guinea pig most muscular flexing

1 Like

You’re still a pig

Hence the world records

I’m not even dieting hard but I’m craving some salty greasy food so hard right now: hotdogs, Spam, prawn dumplings, instant noodles *slurping noises

1 Like

Or should I eat everything

1 Like

Eat everything

1 Like

Nvm lol ended up eating nothing. Going to bed

1 Like

Work up a bit beat from yesterday’s conventionals. Not sore but just like oh it feels like I was working yesterday. I still stuck to the program lol 4x8 @ RPE 8 ascending Sets 120,140,160x4,170x9, 120x4 so should be alright

And all that discipline to not eat all the shit last night and not even a new low weigh in

1 Like

15 minute transformation video inspiration/motivation #steakspo

3 Likes

Finished the night with dumplings.

Will definitely blow up my diet for the day. Mostly because cravings but I’m not gonna be eating much all morning and early afternoon tomorrow before training so let’s say the calories are gonna go into fueling that workout lol.

1 Like

Was watching some vids of Belt Squats and thought that’d be nice to have for my next cycle. I don’t think my gym has one but maybe if I use my imagination I can think up an alternative maybe. Hmm