Experiences with 20% Compounded T Creme?

What were labs like while being on the cream?

1 Like

I read podcast from Professional Qualified Testosterone M.D it’s impossible to build much tolerance on shots going straight 100% in you. so yeah hopefully not experience many Lows.

Yeah, I always tell everyone considering it, you dont know how bad you feel until you feel normal again

2 Likes

@studhammer Your wife must be a PRO nurse Brother,if you trust her enough to give your Glute Shots ;). Professional Hormone Nurse. I think would Just about trust mine to shoot me up too lol.

This is so true. I said in an earlier post that I’ve felt bad for so long I have no idea how good I could possibly feel.

1 Like

@rise80 Man I think it only really improved slightly, i was always 275 Ng/DL to 350 tops Maxium pre T.R.T Compounded Testosterone cream, i think honestly think it was like 500 ng/DL total so basically only 200 more points really. Nothing what others experience on shots. Did you ever try the shots too Man? or are you very New with TRT too and just started out on this too?

@rise80 I even put the Cream on my Nuts 6 times in 1 day. i think was 6 clicks from the tube, it didn’t wake me up still. Stuff i got tolerance too for sure.

Not even. At first she didnt want to and I kept my mouth shut while she jabbed me to give her confidence. Now she does a great job

I cannot wait to start cruising at this “normal” feeling.

2 Likes

Some things come fast, others not. For me, I became more confident, and aggressive. I also became like my (much) younger self and took a lot more risks, etc.

Personally, I think women can tell a high T guy. I seem to be noticed more often (especially for an old guy).

2 Likes

Just started myself. Pre I was at 307 after 4 weeks I was at 413 I think. Made adjustments so we will see what happens. I started with 5 clicks at 10% went to 10 clicks after labs came back and will go to 20% when my tube is gone. Supposed to go back to 5 clicks with the 20% but will depend on labs. Like I said I’ll wait it out. But if I have to go to more than 10 clicks to get there and dealing with that mess I’ll be pushing for injections.

1 Like

Lots higher Testosterone i think over 1,000 ng/DL would help any Man have Endurance though, could easily do 3 hours 5 Days a Week, 2 days break for muscle repair. What you think guys of that though. Ring True for some here about the endurance thing?

No I would not say that it gave me a big energy boost. Right now I think I am fighting estrodial issues, though not quite sure. I don’t feel much different with an AI then I did before.

1 Like

Are you looking forward to trying your 1ST Testosterone Injection later down the line if this doesn’t pan out for you the cream Test. just wondered if you had any Excitement to try out a shot and see what it does for you Bro. @rise80

A little but at the same time don’t like the idea of sticking myself. Luckily the wife is in the medical field and loves stabbing people with needles.

2 Likes

Epic. she will jab your glutes to kingdom come & back. hehe : )

I take you’re from USA so you will get Test Cypionate, which i heard works great for most men & they are happy with results. Got to go soon getting late here, and this is like chat room now. But personally Bro i think you will enjoy Cypionate lots when you finally go onto it. @rise80