Ever Feel Like a Threadkiller? 56

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Well I can afford the time but not the money.

Any suggestions? [/quote]

Money?

You are female? The men need to worry about the money.

Supply and demand.

Cool chicks are in demand ALWAYS.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

Cool chicks are in demand ALWAYS.[/quote]

Well were do I meet these men do I not need to go out somewhere and meet them first?

It could also be the men here to because itā€™s not like I donā€™t go grocery shopping and workout etc. But I never get approached. Maybe itā€™s the way I dress when Iā€™m out doing whatever. lol

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

Well were do I meet these men do I not need to go out somewhere and meet them first?

It could also be the men here to because itā€™s not like I donā€™t go grocery shopping and workout etc. But I never get approached. Maybe itā€™s the way I dress when Iā€™m out doing whatever. lol

[/quote]

School, work, church or other things that bring stable independent men together.

Its not the dress, you dress like a ho you will get ho men.

They will not find you at home, go find things that put you in the world.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

School, work, church or other things that bring stable independent men together.

They will not find you at home, go find things that put you in the world. [/quote]

Then we are back to free things again. :smiley:

I guess Iā€™d rather, if Iā€™m going to leave the house, it would be to do stuff I like doing, whether or not there are any men involved is irrelevant.

So far under the heading of free stuff I might like to do is museums. Thatā€™s it so far. lol

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

They will not find you at home, go find things that put you in the world. [/quote]

I guess Iā€™d rather, if Iā€™m going to leave the house, it would be to do stuff I like doing, whether or not there are any men involved is irrelevant.

So far under the heading of free stuff I might like to do is museums. Thatā€™s it so far. lol[/quote]

I hear you.

Not trying to beat you up Charlie.

Finding a guy that likes to do the things you like to do is the right way to go.

I will pray for you. :slight_smile:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Getā€™em Frenchie :slight_smile: [/quote]

not worth it just that Houston shithead stirring the pot again.

Now that Jonty guy knows what heā€™s talking about :wink:

How the hell did a thread about drunk idiots turn into a thread about french candian women?

downs another glass of Grand Marnier on the rocks

Whatā€™s wrong with Canadians?

Besides the obvious?

Got my hair cut today.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

So far under the heading of free stuff I might like to do is museums. Thatā€™s it so far. lol[/quote]

I hear you.

Finding a guy that likes to do the things you like to do is the right way to go.

[/quote]

Charlie would feel more comfortable if DJHT was out cheating on his wife like normal people.

Damn do-gooder.

Every thread I go into someone is talking about Hair? Is this Int. Hair day:)

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

I hear you.

[/quote]

I know you guys were just being helpful.

:slight_smile:

Iā€™m just short of funds right now to do more things that I want so Iā€™ll have to wait a bit. For me I feel I want more to get out and have fun not so much to meet a guy. :-/

Oh and speaking of praying for me maybe I should finally go out and meet this group of local atheists that meet for drinks or coffee a couple times a week.

Do did say church right? :wink:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

I hear you.

[/quote]

Charlie would feel more comfortable if DJHT was out cheating on his wife like normal people.

Damn do-gooder.
[/quote]

[quote]four60 wrote:
Every thread I go into someone is talking about Hair? Is this Int. Hair day:)[/quote]

Hey! At least I have hair.

Iā€™m not even military bald.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Got my hair cut today.

[/quote]

No wonder you love Lori so much.

+Oh and speaking of praying for me maybe I should finally go out and meet this group of local atheists that meet for drinks or coffee a couple times a week.

[/quote]

Youā€™ll have to let me know what they talk about.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
Got my hair cut today.

[/quote]

No wonder you love Lori so much.[/quote]

Ha!

Long-haired brunettes have to stick together!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Money?

Supply and demand.

[/quote]

I hear you.

[/quote]

I know you guys were just being helpful.

Iā€™m just short of funds right now to do more things that I want so Iā€™ll have to wait a bit. For me I feel I want more to get out and have fun not so much to meet a guy. :-/

Oh and speaking of praying for me maybe I should finally go out and meet this group of local atheists that meet for drinks or coffee a couple times a week.

Do did say church right? ;-)[/quote]

:slight_smile: I was agnostic for many years.

When you stop looking for the right guy he some how finds his way to you. I have faith.

Wol I may be a do gooder, I am comfortable with that.

Team Rick is what I am brother.

[quote]Christine wrote:

+Oh and speaking of praying for me maybe I should finally go out and meet this group of local atheists that meet for drinks or coffee a couple times a week.

[/quote]

Youā€™ll have to let me know what they talk about.[/quote]

Local Atheist??? Not sure why but this made me laugh.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Team Rick is what I am brother.[/quote]

Rick is going to turn to the dark side. Just you wait and see.

And shouldnā€™t that have been ā€˜sisterā€™. Way to boost the ego there!

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

Youā€™ll have to let me know what they talk about.[/quote]

Local Atheist??? Not sure why but this made me laugh. [/quote]

lol There is a whole bunch of groups all over the world actually, just like believers. :smiley:

Oh and I have no idea what theyā€™d talk about. I think the reason for the group here is that this is a bit of a bible belt for BC at least.