Ever Feel Like A Threadkiller? 44

lulz

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Today I truly despise my job.

Maybe even, my entire career. Or possibly, just working for a living in general.[/quote]

Sounds like you could use a three day weekend.[/quote]

You are clearly a genius.

Clearly.

whats the alternative Hall?

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
whats the alternative Hall? [/quote]

There is NO ALTERNATIVE to this three day weekend MILFkins. NONE.
Its happening or I die trying.

So clearly, it involves the sexing.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Today I blogged for work using a lolcat. And everyone loved it.[/quote]

OF COURSE! Why wouldn’t they?!?!?!

This is how happy i feel.

Passed my exam and practicals with flying colors!! Im going to the field!!! Still cant believe that i will be responding to 911 calls lol, if only these people im helping knew me hahahaa

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
whats the alternative Hall? [/quote]

There is NO ALTERNATIVE to this three day weekend MILFkins. NONE.
Its happening or I die trying.

So clearly, it involves the sexing.

[/quote]

I have a one day weekend and it will definitely involve the sexing…maybe even tonight…

Oh I forgot Edgy, meet me in Maine cause that’s where I will be next week!

1 Like

“Fuck, I think. Just that. A multitude of various fucks, all in one great big clusterfuck.” Just read this line in a sex scene I’m reading…I love it. The girl opens her hotel door, having just rolled out of bed. This is the guy’s first thought upon seeing her.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
but since I’ve been on this for the last few weeks, I feel all emotional and weepy…[/quote]

y r ur pants sooo damn high…granpa

Missed 545 again by inches this week, but, didn’t use straps (only a belt and chalk- finally! My first time lifting with chalk in ages)

Wifey is having a hard time living under the same roof as my parents and there’s nothing I can really do. It sucks.

[quote]byukid wrote:

Missed 545 again by inches this week, but, didn’t use straps (only a belt and chalk- finally! My first time lifting with chalk in ages)

Wifey is having a hard time living under the same roof as my parents and there’s nothing I can really do. It sucks.[/quote]

Are they strict? Or treating her like a child instead of an adult? Why is she living with them?

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:

Passed my exam and practicals with flying colors!! Im going to the field!!! Still cant believe that i will be responding to 911 calls lol, if only these people im helping knew me hahahaa

[/quote]

Dude, congrats!

[/quote]

Knew you would kill it.

Yay you!

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
my Indigo has to be checked by someone from the irish medical board.

great…[/quote]

Hey Kerley, what’s the economy like over there? When is a good time to visit? Where is the best “real” spot to visit? [/quote]

the economy isnt as bad as people make out but it depends if you are looking for a job it would suck because no one is hiring or the pay is shit because companies are reducing pay. a good time to come visit ireland depends on what weather you want, its never to cold or to warm here but it rains alot in the winter, and the summer is the same with less rain.

define real? if you want scenery the west coast of ireland would be best, if you want a bit of a night life dublin or galway. if you want a bit of both go to galway.[/quote]

With that said, how would a PT/Social Worker fare there?

I don’t mind rain in the slightest.

How are the Irish toward Black Americans?[/quote]

jobs as a PT in a gym would probably be easy enough to get the gyms in my area hire new ones regularly, i dont live in a city though.

social work im not to sure the government are trying to reduce people working in public servant type jobs, but if you did get a job as one it would be good they pay alot and have get good benefits sick/holiday pay ect

by treated do you mean would people be racist?[/quote]

Well, I don’t imagine black folk in Ireland is very common, so yes, I guess racist/prejudice/fearful/harboring of ill-will would cover it.

Waiting for Captain America to start…

There are teens here dressed up as the Avengers…

One even painted himself green to be the Hulk…

thnka guys. beend celebrating all da and will continue to tomororw. stage 5 clinger may oy may not be on the wat over…

thnka guys. beend celebrating all da and will continue to tomororw. stage 5 clinger may oy may not be on the wat over…[/quote]

Yay you! Great job!