Dumbest Girl in History

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
He can’t be much smarter if he married her.[/quote]

X2.

How can you spend your life with someone who is a complete idiot unless you’re sort of stupid as well?

Also, many guys like to think that they are smarter than their women. He really had to dig down to the bottom of the barrel to find one he was smarter than.[/quote]

I really can’t stand dumb ignorant people. It really pissed me off.

Like i’m not saying everyone has to be phd smart, i mean i didn’t even go to university buy my IQ is somewhere in the 140 range.

Especially when it comes to geography, that’s my pet hate.

People who would point to Australia and say that where France is, and people who think Europe is a country.

I mean come on!!!

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

1. Being that stupid, she better be f*cking amazing at cooking or sucking d1ck, or both, and be willing to try all kinds of mad shit, stuff most people wouldn’t even think of.

2. And “guestimate” has to be the stupidest non-word that exists in any language.

3. A 7-minute mile is not “pretty-damn fast for a human.”[/quote]

4. Stupid chicks are generally going to be lousy lays. Smart chicks = better lays because they are able to think of things average and stupid chicks can’t.

5. As far as non-words go, guestimate is right up there with the best.

6. Probably less than half of 20 year old males can run a 7 minute mile (7.00 or less). Probably less than 10% of males over-all.

1. That would be ‘endearing’ for about a second.
  2. I wouldn’t be bragging about how dumb my wife is.
  3. There’s nothing worse than someone who is CLEARLY wrong, get’s pissed at YOU and thinks YOU’RE the idiot.

If I was the guy, I would’ve just asked her, “You hungry?” or “sex?”. Otherwise, I’d be looking for places where I could lose the body.

Edit: She better not be in charge of any of the finances.

I’d hit it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

1. That would be ‘endearing’ for about a second.
  2. I wouldn’t be bragging about how dumb my wife is.
  3. There’s nothing worse than someone who is CLEARLY wrong, get’s pissed at YOU and thinks YOU’RE the idiot.

If I was the guy, I would’ve just asked her, “You hungry?” or “sex?”. Otherwise, I’d be looking for places where I could lose the body.

Edit: She better not be in charge of any of the finances.[/quote]

x2

I used to work with a girl who thought:

1. My Pakistani friend owned Pakistan becuase he was a little wealthy.

2. Unicorns and dragons were raal, they are just extinct.

She was kinda hot as well, no fucking chance i would go anywhere near here in ‘that way’

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

I hope you mean in the face, with a hammer… and not in her pussy with your cock.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

I hope you mean in the face, with a hammer… and not in her pussy with your cock. [/quote]
I mean in her pussy with my cock.

I’d hammer her face too though. With my cock.

I don’t think she is dumb. I just think she is stubborn and confused. A minor correction in knowledge and she would be fine. But if this is a common trait then I would say you might not want to have babies with her. Might make for a good wet blanket to rub your dick into.

I don’t care if it was fake or not. She sounds like she would be a laugh to be with.

I honestly think she was taking the piss.

She may not be that bright in some areas and brilliant in others. My wife can be like this and I have learned more from her than I ever thought possible.

Personally, I think it is a dick move by someone who is supposed to have your back, to post something like this on youtube. Yes, I have teased my wife about geographical errors and such, but at the same time I know she would be incredibly hurt if I tried to show the world she was stupid.

^^^ As much as I want to guffaw over the stupidity, I kind of tend to agree with TEsty1’s post.

Or at least I want to have that level of generosity.

What I mean is, I’ve known more than one significantly more intelligent than average person who got themselves caught in a ‘stupid loop’ because of one error in their assumptions. Then they get defensive when other people start giving them shit, so they just dig themselves deeper into the ‘brain fart’ hole.

If any of you think you’ve never been in a stupid loop, you’re fooling yourselves. All it takes is one tiny mistaken assumption…or low blood sugar…or too much/too little caffeine…or even just a weird mood.

Then again, if she really is this stupid overall, as much as I want to shag her, I also know that this is the type of girl that always gets ‘accidentally’ pregnant.

I know people are arguing certain people have strengths and weaknesses in different subjects. But there needs to be a baseline in all of them and she’s below that baseline when she doesn’t know that you travel 80 miles in an hour when travelling 80 miles per hour. They’re also young and in their prime. It’s not like she’s 60 and senile or something.

Could be fake, obviously.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
She may not be that bright in some areas and brilliant in others. My wife can be like this and I have learned more from her than I ever thought possible.

Personally, I think it is a dick move by someone who is supposed to have your back, to post something like this on youtube. Yes, I have teased my wife about geographical errors and such, but at the same time I know she would be incredibly hurt if I tried to show the world she was stupid.[/quote]

This would be what the mature part of me would say, also.

somebody, anybody, please find a video of a male saying something equally as stupid. I must be saved from the hateful sexism growing inside me. No politicians.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
I know people are arguing certain people have strengths and weaknesses in different subjects. But there needs to be a baseline in all of them and she’s below that baseline when she doesn’t know that you travel 80 miles in an hour when travelling 80 miles per hour. They’re also young and in their prime. It’s not like she’s 60 and senile or something.
[/quote]
x2

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

No surprise here.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’d hit it.[/quote]

No surprise here.[/quote]
x2

So no one’s going to comment on him filming this while driving and the stupid looks he gives the camera? Dude, I don’t need you cue me to the stupidity that is taking place, I have ears and a reasonable ability to detect idiocy. Shut the fuck up, put your phone down and pay attention to the road

Other than that, yea, she sounds like a moron. No worse than Ms. South Carolina and her god damn “Map” speech

Laugh all you want guys! But she’s probably emotionally stable.

Dude just chose an unusual triangle route for wifey material.