Diagnosed with Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes

Did you ask your dietitian?

1 Like

Just sayin’. Best to leave all this alone, guys.

3 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. He’s either a textbook hypochondriac, or an incredibly bored troll.

I was mistaken, when I starting the two types of insulin, I restarted TRT and started experiencing pain in my molars which happened almost a year ago as I was becoming vitamin C deficient. So after I started treating the diabetes and then restarting TRT and now able to handle 100mg vitamin C for the first time in a year, the pain in my molars was really painful but over the course of a the last few days, my teeth feel much tighter and whiter and my skin more hydrated.

Due to my diabetes I was unable to handle a normal vitamin C dosage since a normal dosage caused intense bloating and skin flushing, so I was hovering on a deficiency for at least 8 months but now after treating both the diabetes and low-T and able to handle 100mg vitamin C without issues for the first time is about a year, I figure my tissues are in repair mode and if I’m going to experience pain in my teeth going towards a deficiency, then I must also pass through similar experiences going the the opposite direction.

So what I thought was a deficiency was in fact quite the opposite and am going in the other direction.

I’m consuming enough food to equal at least 90-100mg vitamin C and previously wasn’t able to consume half that amount which was due to my worsening diabetes which is now under control. I had just started the rapid acting insulin before I restarted TRT a week ago because I couldn’t gain control of glucose and was already able to cease using the rapid acting insulin a week after restarting TRT because every time I check my glucose in the morning and evening, it’s consistently 101-109 and I don’t see a reason to use the rapid acting insulin with these numbers and my endo agrees.

You know if your not going to provide anything positive, get out of my thread and don’t come back.

So far you have contributing nothing to this thread accept snarky remarks, why don’t you just not click reply again.

So sad to read all of this mate. You were there to help me multiple times with my problems, wish I could return the favor somehow but you are more informed than me. I will pray for you and I have no doubt you will find a solution!

While I appreciate your earlier post about where to get my source of vitamin C, I didn’t realize you were a psychiatrist by profession, care to tell us where you went to school for you profession and how you can diagnose a person on a forum.

You come across like you are stigmatizing mental illness and I would advise anyone who is seeking help for a mental disorder refrain from taking advice from someone with poor manners and comes across as a jackass seeking acceptance/attention from other members by posting animated pictures and commentary posts and I’ll ask you do it somewhere else.

Accusing me of seeking attention is pretty hilarious, but the best part about your post is this:

You have literally spent years on here talking shit about doctors and diagnosing people on a forum. Run your whiny bullshit on down the road.

I didn’t stigmatize anything either, I said it’s best to just leave you alone because you’re just not making any sense. I’m going to do just that now.

1 Like

I became vitamin C deficient in 2019, then was unable to handle a normal dosage for the better part of a year and when I finally started turning things around able to take a normal dose of vitamin C for the first time in 10 months, my teeth started hurting like you wouldn’t believe and I didn’t know what was happening.

I asked for assistance as was met with everyone should just leave this guy alone. You can’t blame me for my reaction and if you wish to tap out and stop helping don’t try to take everyone else with you.

If we can’t blame you for your reaction then you can’t blame him for his.

It looked a lot like a relapse, where you’re rooting for someone to get better and it looks like they’ve turned the corner but then they show up again and aren’t quite right. And technically it was, of mindset instead of substance.

So what are your go to foods that get you what you need but don’t exacerbate your condition?

1 Like

Clicking “reply” one more time
 Despite the acerbic nature of my last 2 posts, I honestly do wish you well. You obviously have a plethora of serious issues, most of which will probably not be solved on a forum.

And yes, I will happily oblige and get out of “your” thread, and I will not return as per your request.

Yes, this. Who is overseeing the TRT?

Yeah, even with the benefit of doubt, that one post does look a lot like “and that’s why I stick with oxy’s, but keep a couple suboxone around for, ah, ya know
”.

MmmHmmm. Yeah. We know.

New unbelievable testosterone labs after only two weeks!

I restarted TRT two weeks ago and apparently my endo had ordered a testosterone panel back in December and had done labs yesterday for unrelated issues and I had no idea I even had drawn testosterone labs and went into my patient portal and to my surprise two weeks into TRT got these results below.

Two weeks ago SHBG was 13 and now is 24 and am no longer a low SHBG guy. I have crazy amounts of energy and had felt amazing the last couple of days with erections on demand and very high libido which both are declining quickly.

I find myself over-responding to all medicines, an example is I recently had to reduce my diuretic to 1/8th of a tablet since I had been having crazy amounts of fluid retention that have been getting out of control quickly giving me a small window in which to act.

I don’t feel like I have hyperthyroidism because I had zero symptoms days ago and had erections and a strong libido. My muscles at the beginning were soft and jello like and in only one week muscles were much firmer. My ALT levels have dropped lower than at any time in the past and hematocrit is 48.9 and A1C 6.5%!

My A1C 12/24/19 was 8.3%. The only thing I can think of is now I’m not iron deficient whereas before I was and also am on two types of insulin. I’m more or less just sharing my amazing results and open the door for a discussion of the effects of iron deficiency and if it relates to my overachievement.

This same protocol used to get me 407-497 ng/dL after 6 weeks, not 640 ng/dL after two weeks and my natural T wasn’t enough to contribute to these types of increases.

Pre-TRT Labs:

20mg EOD protocol:

You need more T! Do you work out at all?

The only thing though is I only have erections, libido and feel mentally superb when between 400-500 ng/dL, I turn into a male bitch when in the 600-800 ranges and have already started going in that direction in the last 1-2 days.

Before the coronavirus I did workout, but since the coronavirus outbreak I have instead chosen to go cycling, gone for long walks, pullups and pushups and have avoided the gym like the plague.

Hay does anyone know if iron deficiency without anemia can cause complications in managing diabetes?

I had my glucose mostly under control (92-134) through a better diet and lifting with Free T levels at 20, near the top end, HCT 52% and hemoglobin 17.6.

Then after 8 weeks on this protocol along with cutting out all processed foods and lifting 5 days a week for 3 months, glucose was steadily rising until I couldn’t lift without feeling lightheaded and fatigued.

I tried 3 days a week, but at that point couldn’t even do 1 day a week. Then I find my ferritin at 24 which is iron deficiency without anemia. Iron was 41.

Previously I had an iron deficiency without anemia, but MCV and MCHC were both below range and ferritin and iron were as they are now.

I took iron this morning and felt much better for a few hours.

C-peptides is near the top end of the ranges.

Is there a connection between my ferritin levels and my rising glucose?

I figure how dire things were when I started this thread that I would update my progress,

Well it only took 6 months on Jatenzo 237mg twice daily to

2 Likes

Let’s go @systemlord

Keep it up!

Lift those weights Brother.

2 Likes