KB Press
Amrap x 60lb

OH Plate Raises
20x35lb Plate.

You didn’t pop your shoulder out??

1 Like

There’s a reason why I only did two sets. haha

1 Like

Been feeling a bit down on my progress yesterday… then my wife reminded me I’ve only been lifting consistently for 5 months. I’ve had spurts of breaks in between for ‘life’ events. Feeling slightly better about my progress with that in consideration.

My OHP has gone up from ~155lbs to 205lbs. DL has gone from 315ish to 3x385, but that’ll hopefully go up once I test it near 4/1. Front Squat is a recent change and bench has remained stagnant. I’m kicking around the idea of combining bench and OHP day. Then doing a DL and FS day. Essentially, putting my OHP on maintenance for awhile. I’m not sure. My OHP is stronger than my bench though. lol. I would also like to prioritize my front squat and hit three plates. Thoughts?

1 Like

Woman is a contraction. It’s short for “whoa, man”. Nothing better than a wife for humbling perspective.

Good progress btw.

1 Like

So true. She can have good timing. Then other times, I’m feeling lean and she says I look small. Haha

Thanks man.

Tuesday
Morning
10 minutes stairclimber

Front squats
2x7x135

Night workout
Front Squats
3x5x135
3x5x185
2x7x135

Split squats
25/leg

1 Like

Lifting and diet have been great. Way too busy to spend the time to log… Baseball practice started yesterday. It’s crazy how sore I am. It’s like I haven’t worked out my back in months. lmao. My right lat cramped really bad while sitting up from the couch.

That’s a great OHP. If it were me I’d keep hammering away at the OHP. I have a thread somewhere on TN where I described how I laid off of BP for 18 months and only focused on OHP. My bench went from 225 to 275 (maybe 235 to 285?..i don’t remember).

1 Like

Thanks Doc. I’m mostly concerned about my chest progress. I think you’re right tho, I’ll keep pushing it since it’s moving easily.

Monday
RDLs
5x8x225

Lots of rows, barbell and KB.

This is my last RDL workout before testing my deadlift. Interested to see how what I can pull.

Wednesday Night
OHP
2x3x135
3x155
3x175
3x185
1x205
2x205 PR! This has been really moving lately.

KB Snatch and KB Row
3 sets of 3/arm and 10/arm with 60lb

OH Plate Raises and Tricep Extensions
3 sets of 10 each with 45lb Plate.

Pullups and hanging leg raises

5 Likes

Woke up today under 230lbs, which is down 4lbs this week. I didn’t train yesterday nor will I today. My left hip got tweaked a bit on the OHP PR. I’ve been on the ephedra for 7 days now. I’m going to stay off over the weekend, I should get the albuterol monday so I’ll give that a whirl.

@Yogi1, @dt79 Would you suggest running albuterol by itself for a few days to see how I respond and make sure dosing is accurate? Also, with such a short half life, is there a strategy for using it? I was kind of thinking, first thing in the morning on empty stomach with fasted cardio. Then again, after lunch around 2PM.

Run it solo. The faster you can get to 24mg/day, the better. I dosed 3x day… Stomach contents never really made much of a difference for me; I used to take 8mg upon waking, 8mg at lunch, and 8mg around 3-4pm.

1 Like

I would need to research it to see, but if ephedrine downregulates your beta receptors as fast as clen does, I’d take a week (or even a few days longer) off now.

1 Like

It’s would be best to run it alone to see how your respond. I don’t know about the half life and all since it’s not something I would use myself.

Monday

First Day of albuterol. Overall, no issues. Pushed it about 14mgs.

Kb Flies
3x8

Kb Press
3x12

Arms
3x12

1 Like

@Yogi1 or @FatKidfromFL today is my first time training with albuterol. Why TF can I not bend over without my hamstring cramping. It’s seriously debilitating.

Wednesday night

DLs
Worked up to a ugly 385 and finally a 405. It’s not a PR but it’s a Current Best. Finally back over 400 after hurting my back last February. My left hamstring was cramping just bending over to grab the bar. Probably would have more in me if that wasn’t the case.

Lots of BB rows and pull ups after.

1 Like

That’ll happen. Wait until your first erector cramp when you’re benching.

2 Likes

The clen always gave me worse leg cramps… Spicy food helps me (capsaicin).

1 Like

How does this compare to that prostate cramp you experienced?