3x135
3x155
1.5x175

Superset - 3 rounds
80lb KB Row 10/arm
40lb KB snatch 5/arm

35lb Plate raises

2 Likes

So… yesterday was pretty shitty. Long story, but a very loose connection of my wife was on a six month world travel kick and wanted to see PDX. I had to spend saturday there and was looking forward to a relaxing sunny sunday. Ended up stuck in traffic both ways for over an hour and didn’t get home until after midnight. Not to mention being dehydrated, from drinking and coming out of keto, as well as feeling like general shit. I’m pretty pissing this morning. I hate not having at least a day off from a crazy week.

All things considered, I didn’t do too bad yesterday.

Breakfast - Two Eggs, Sausage, Olive Oil

Lunch - Cup of Rice, Chicken, Cabbage Slaw

Dinner - Thai Basic Chicken, Cup of Rice, Veggies, noodles

10PM Sober Snack - Plate of Sweet Potato Fries

All in all, probably 2000 calories. Oh ya, also add 5 sets of 2 fingers of whiskey. My plan for today is to fast as long as possible. I did a brief morning workout, just to try and use up any glycogen that wasn’t used to make me sore. I’m going to down two gallons of water, take some caffeine pills and put on a smiling face until 5. haha

2 Likes

Cup of rice? Oh no!

2 Likes

2 cups, missy! And, a plate of sweet potato fries. I’m halfway to fat camp.

3 Likes

4/3

Well, I didn’t necessarily intend to, but I basically didn’t eat anything today. Had some brussels and bacon for lunch. Then didn’t eat until dinner, which I had ground pork, green beans and lettuce. I just got swamped with work and haven’t had much time. I did get to the garage for a quick 15 minute work out. Basically 150 reps of back squat

How did you survive, if i went all day without much food id die

Pretty simply, actually. I drove from site to site, meeting with people, then had to go sit in someone’s office and talk for 2 hours. When you’re actually working, not shooting the shit, all concept of time and personal needs suddenly disappear and you get tunnel vision… well, at least I do.

2 Likes

Yeah, no. Just you. I’m always very conscious of when I need to eat next.

3 Likes

Lol… oh. I thought everyone got wrapt up in their work too.

4/3

Fucking crazy day. Drove 300 miles and had meetings in four different cities. Had to hit the road this morning at 530 and got home about that time in the evening.

Incline Axle Chest
5x15
2x10
3x3

KB Row and KB Press
3x10

Arms

Super exhausted

3 Likes

4/5

Back Day, aka favorite day

Axle Rack Pulls
10x135
10x135
3x5x225
3x5x315 - I may of gotten cocky today and don’t more of an RDL than Rack pull. My back twinges a bit so I called it.

Axle Rows
50 reps total - supinate
150 reps total - pronated

Feeling a bit leaner. There is more separation between my quads and hams and the skin tightens up. Hopefully it’s a sign that weight will be down soon.

3 Likes

It happens to me when I get into the zone and enjoy the stuff I’m doing.

3-4 hours flies by and I end up eating lunch rather late.

1 Like

this…but I never miss a meal hahahaha

1 Like

From reading @T3hPwnisher’s log, he did the Crossfit Grace workout, which is 30 reps of clean & snatch 135lbs. I decided to give it a run, because I didn’t feel like lifting today.

I finished in 7:18. I had several things going against me:

1. I didn’t warm up… because I didn’t want to waste a rep
  2. I used an axle bar
  3. I’ve had virtually no carbs today

haha, my lungs and forearms were burning. Started out with 9 quick reps, then slowly did less and less, until I had 12 reps left. Then I did 4x3 to finish it.

I’ll try and edit the video tomorrow and post it.

2 Likes

Warm ups are for chumps and the elderly, haha. Good stuff dude! Looking forward to the video.

1 Like

Was taking forever to upload, so had to trim out the breaks.

Edit: uploaded wrong video

Edit: fixed. I’m horrible with YouTube.

4 Likes

Solid effort dude. The crossfit purist are going to crucify you for not taking it from the floor, haha. How you feeling after all that?

1 Like

Ha. I didn’t even think about that. Looks like I’ll have to do it again tonight.

2 Likes

That looked a lot like work :smirk: seriously tho. Great job!

1 Like

7:38, a little worse than with the axle, but only hang cleans.

I did a brief warm up, consisting of 5 reps of power cleans and one continental clean and Press with axle 135lbs. Lol. Decided to ditch the axle and go Olympic bar.

I did sets of 3, counting 10 seconds between sets. Then I got tired and I tried to catch my breath before counting. I got slightly lightheaded towards the end. Interestingly, my pressing held up, it was the clean that sucked.

1 Like

3/8

Did manual labor tearing out a few rooms of a house.

3/9

Morning weight: 212 - down .8lbs

3 hour baseball tryout that I conducted, followed by an hour and half practice.

3/10

Morning weight: 210.8! Only 10lbs away from the goal.

Morning workout - 2 rounds of:
AMRAP in 30 seconds, KB swings
KB Row 10/arm
KB snatch 5/arm

2 Likes