Breitbart Dead at 43

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I noticed you left out that he also said, "Stop raping the people. Probably on purpose. [/quote]

Huh. I didn’t hear it that way. Even so, I don’t understand the big difference between screaming “stop raping people” and “stop raping the people”.

“Raping”? Really? You can defend that? LOL.

Probably had to do with the rapes, molestations, and sexual assault going on in Occupy camps…And at least one camp asking not to report such incidents to police.

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I noticed you left out that he also said, "Stop raping the people. Probably on purpose. [/quote]

Huh. I didn’t hear it that way. Even so, I don’t understand the big difference between screaming “stop raping people” and “stop raping the people”.

“Raping”? Really? You can defend that? LOL.
[/quote]

The other day I stubbed my toe. Later, I told a number of people, my toe is killing me. Strangely, no one called the police or expressed more than a modicum of concern. More strangely still, I am here to tell the tale.

[quote]K2000 wrote:
Here’s Breitbart yelling at Occupy protestors. “Stop raping people!!!” LOL, okay Crazy Dude with a Rage Problem. He had to be led away by security, never a good sign. Not surprising that he had a heart attack.

His big scoop is a video from Obama’s Harvard days someting like 18 years ago, and the video was already included in a Frontline documentary on PBS… hardly a scoop.[/quote]

Nice voice though, very gentle.

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:
Here’s Breitbart yelling at Occupy protestors. “Stop raping people!!!” LOL, okay Crazy Dude with a Rage Problem. He had to be led away by security, never a good sign. Not surprising that he had a heart attack.

His big scoop is a video from Obama’s Harvard days someting like 18 years ago, and the video was already included in a Frontline documentary on PBS… hardly a scoop.[/quote]

Nice voice though, very gentle. [/quote]

Sorry, someone please explain to me how what he is doing differs in kind from what the opposing group is doing?

I’m not even getting why he has to be led away by security when he is engaged in exactly the same activity as the rest of the group.

Please, someone show me what I’m missing, unless you are just partisan hacks come to piss all over someone’s grave.

Very classy, you two. I expected a bit better from you, florelius.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:

Sorry, someone please explain to me how what he is doing differs in kind from what the opposing group is doing?

I’m not even getting why he has to be led away by security when he is engaged in exactly the same activity as the rest of the group.

Please, someone show me what I’m missing, unless you are just partisan hacks come to piss all over someone’s grave.

[/quote]

I was serious, I found he`s voice to be good to the ear. Nothing more to it than that, I havent heard of the guy before this thread.

But yes I agree that it is dumb to shout rapers to a group of protesters, though I agree that it didnt legitimate him being draged away. ( perhaps it was to avoid things to escalate beetwen the protesters and him )

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[/quote]

I was serious, I found he`s voice to be good to the ear. Nothing more to it than that, I havent heard of the guy before this thread.

But yes I agree that it is dumb to shout rapers to a group of protesters, though I agree that it didnt legitimate him being draged away. ( perhaps it was to avoid things to escalate beetwen the protesters and him )

[/quote]

Florelius, if that was you being serious, I’d hate to hear what your sarcasm sounds like.

But okay, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here. Sure.

And for you, as you have the excuse of ESL, I will explain to you that “Stop raping people,” and “Stop raping the people,” were not, I don’t believe, intended literally (unlike the counter shouts of the protesters he was taking on). “Rape,” in this case, refers to our system of entitlement programs that these protesters were demanding an expansion of. As in, taking something from someone by force.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Florelius, if that was you being serious, I’d hate to hear what your sarcasm sounds like.

But okay, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here. Sure.

And for you, as you have the excuse of ESL, I will explain to you that “Stop raping people,” and “Stop raping the people,” were not, I don’t believe, intended literally (unlike the counter shouts of the protesters he was taking on). “Rape,” in this case, refers to our system of entitlement programs that these protesters were demanding an expansion of. As in, taking something from someone by force.

[/quote]

Na, some of them were quite literally raping people.

As in, they put their schlong in them and did not bother to ask first.

In which case his comments were all the more justified.

Yeah, saw him on the “Young Turks” or whatever it’s called. He was most definitely talking about the rapes and sexual assaults happening in various occupier camps. That and in at least one camp they were instructing women to not report such incidents to the police. Keep it in the family, I guesss. I just don’t understand how someone singles him out for yelling, at yelling people.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
In which case his comments were all the more justified. [/quote]

Yeah well, I also thought that not raping people was a reasonable request and I did not think that it had to be put forward in a polite manner either, but apparently rape is not universally wrong, it matters who rapes whom or some such.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Yeah, saw him on the “Young Turks” or whatever it’s called. He was most definitely talking about the rapes and sexual assaults happening in various occupier camps. That and in at least one camp they were instructing women to not report such incidents to the police. Keep it in the family, I guesss. I just don’t understand how someone singles him out for yelling, at yelling people.[/quote]

I wasn’t singling him out for “yelling at people” – I was illustrating (very successfully) that Breitbart had an uncontrolled anger problem, so it shouldn’t surprise anybody that he dropped dead of a heart attack.

Of course, you’re free to ignore the video evidence and continue to clown up the forum with speculation that he was killed. :wink:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Yeah well, I also thought that not raping people was a reasonable request[/quote]

Racist! Fascist! Go away! Right-wing bigot! Anti-gay!

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Yeah well, I also thought that not raping people was a reasonable request[/quote]

Racist! Fascist! Go away! Right-wing bigot! Anti-gay![/quote]

Wait…

Why anti gay?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

^^^^ Knows more about this rapes than he lets on.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Wait…

Why anti gay?[/quote]

Not enough victims presumably. The cult of victimhood needs an ever-growing pool of “oppressed” so the crazies can “advocate” on their behalf.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Wait…

Why anti gay?[/quote]

Not enough victims presumably. The cult of victimhood needs an ever-growing pool of “oppressed” so the crazies can “advocate” on their behalf.[/quote]

To beauty of it is that if I just raped one black, gay leftist I could do it all in under 10 minutes.

Streamlining is everything.

But if you raped him people might think you’re gay and then it can be brushed under the carpet as a lovers’ spat. You were having trouble coping with all the discrimination you face from heterosexist society and so forth.

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Yeah, saw him on the “Young Turks” or whatever it’s called. He was most definitely talking about the rapes and sexual assaults happening in various occupier camps. That and in at least one camp they were instructing women to not report such incidents to the police. Keep it in the family, I guesss. I just don’t understand how someone singles him out for yelling, at yelling people.[/quote]

I wasn’t singling him out for “yelling at people” – I was illustrating (very successfully) that Breitbart had an uncontrolled anger problem, so it shouldn’t surprise anybody that he dropped dead of a heart attack.

Of course, you’re free to ignore the video evidence and continue to clown up the forum with speculation that he was killed. ;)[/quote]

Me? I’ve never suggested he was killed…

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

Of course, you’re free to ignore the video evidence and continue to clown up the forum with speculation that he was killed. ;)[/quote]

Me? I’ve never suggested he was killed…
[/quote]

Nor have I. In fact, so far as I can tell, in the past few days there’s only been one dumbass theory about why he died being spouted off around here.