Biceps Injection?

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Guys I gotta chime in here, and it may be purely coincidental. As a First Cycler I have noticed the following…
First 8 weeks I injected 900mg TEST Enanthate into quads only…
It is VERY obvious when looking at my beofre and after pics that my quads have grown leaps and bounds over other muscle groups. Now I do have a pretty mean squat/deads and overall legs regiment but it’s no more than I do for say arms…

Arms have shown the least amount of growth and have been slow to grow at all.
Could be genetics??? But certainly made me re-evaluate…

I have since switched to glute injections and haven’t noticed a huge increase in my glutes, but being that there is more fat there I would think the oil is dispersed differently, and maybe this wouldn’t have the same effect as the Quad shots.

I don’t think I can bring myself to Inj into the bicep that just looks to be a painful spot to shoot. My arms are skin stretched super tight over 16 1/4" biceps that I know are small in proportion to my 6’ 4" frame but I just couldn’t do it.

If my ass starts getting huge, which honestly even from the quad shots it did grow a lot! I’ll let you know.
I think it just could all be from teh fact that I love squats???[/quote]

On my tpp/mast cycle, I too noticed much more growth in quads from hitting them frequently. But, it was definitely less post cycle, not immediately, but as time went on. They did remain larger than before, but noticeably smaller after more time than when on. Again, I guess this was more or less just from a foreign substance,(the oil), being in and causing minor inflammation or as I stated previously, perhaps some minor extra fascia stretch from larger end volume injecs.
Let us know how much they shrink, as this is inevitable.

ToneBone

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
tw1st wrote:
dean12345 wrote:
Fun for awhile, but then you get tired of sticking needles in your bicep.

Dean you were you the one that posted on one of my
threads saying how much you liked pinning your tri’s?

You are correct sir[/quote]

Dean,

I just got 25g needles so I’m going to start hitting
my tri’s and bi’s. Is there any head in particular of
your triceps that you hit?

-tw1st

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The only “growth” you get from injecting in a muscle is swelling from injecting a foreign substance into your body. [/quote]

Full agreement here. If you inject frequently into a specific area, it will be chronically inflamed and thus slightly larger. Hell, inject some prop and winstrol into your bis, I guarantee they’ll be larger in a day or so. They’ll also be hot, red and hurt like a mofo, but bigger.

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
rainjack wrote:
The only “growth” you get from injecting in a muscle is swelling from injecting a foreign substance into your body.

Full agreement here. If you inject frequently into a specific area, it will be chronically inflamed and thus slightly larger. Hell, inject some prop and winstrol into your bis, I guarantee they’ll be larger in a day or so. They’ll also be hot, red and hurt like a mofo, but bigger. [/quote]

Full DISagreement here.

There are a shitload of guys who use frequent site injection and don’t suffer "chronic inflammation. You’re jumping on the bandwagon with nothing but overzealous repetitive dialogue. Nobodys talking about sites where they experienced massive inflammation Rad.

I'll say I agree it is unlikely that there is site specific growth of a permanent nature with regular AAS, but if you look around there are many who would argue that. They don't say they have enormous growth, but they insist that they've experienced more localized growth than when using more random and rotating sites with the same compound. And then there are plenty who argue this, but for any one person to say without any doubt that it's one or the other without hard scientific evidence to back it up, is stretching the truth now isn't it? 

TBN

Give me a break.

Maybe more localized growth while injecting into a given bodypart. But no actual growth that is a direct cause from injection sites after cycle is over.

[quote]tw1st wrote:
dean12345 wrote:
tw1st wrote:
dean12345 wrote:
Fun for awhile, but then you get tired of sticking needles in your bicep.

Dean you were you the one that posted on one of my
threads saying how much you liked pinning your tri’s?

You are correct sir

Dean,

I just got 25g needles so I’m going to start hitting
my tri’s and bi’s. Is there any head in particular of
your triceps that you hit?

-tw1st[/quote]

Right into the thickest part of the lateral head. Spotinjections.com has good pictures detailing where to do it.

I would recommend starting with no more than 1ml for the first injections, otherwise your going to be sore as hell. I also recommend only going 1/2inch deep, 3/4 if you have big tris.

Good luck

From what I’ve read there is really no growth from doing site injection, could may be work with gear than doesn’t have esters but besides that i don’t see how, plus the oil desipates too fast for you to be able to get any apreciable facia stretching.

Just do SEO cylce and voila!