Best Fast Foods for Bodybuilding

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

5 dollar large pepperoni pizza from little cesears[/quote]

You’re not a man until you can get one those entire pizzas down along with at least a liter of rootbeer in one sitting.[/quote]

are you asking me out on a date?[/quote]

HM I will be very jealous if X goes on a date with you before I do!!!

You’re not a man until you can get one those entire pizzas down along with at least a liter of rootbeer in one sitting.[/quote]

Easy.

Try drinking a gallon of milk in less than an hour.

Attempted it with chocolate milk. By the 45 min mark I got down to the last 2 cups and I couldn’t do it. Waited 30 minutes, finished it and went to Hooters.

[quote]chris666 wrote:
When cutting:
McD’s Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (without the croutons) with French Dressing.

When bulking:
Pizza. If I were living in England like you, I would rotate pizza with a curry from an Indian take away.[/quote]

Wow I didn’t realize my profile still showed me as being in England. I haven’t been in England since I left Active duty, back in LA with unlimited fast food options… yaay

are you asking me out on a date?[/quote]

This after HM said he would have sex with me? THis site is getting very weird LMFAO
(PS Im good for two larges at least). Im a fan of ordering 4 double cheeseburgers and tossing the buns when in a pinch

Is there a reason why you can’t keep a bag of protein powder and a bottle of olive oil in your car? That is what I do. When I have to put in a lot of hours in the lab or library (grad school takes up a lot of my time) and don’t have any food on me I just mix thirty mL of olive oil and 2 scoops of protein powder and pound down 2 of these.

i noticed no one has mentioned chick-fil-a…

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:

Easy.

Attempted it with chocolate milk. By the 45 min mark I got down to the last 2 cups and I couldn’t do it. Waited 30 minutes, finished it and went to Hooters.[/quote]

Damn.

Drinking that much milk and then eating at Hooters would literally KILL me.

Milk and Hooters’ food have never played nice with my digestive system. I can’t imagine the damage caused by the “synergistic” effect of those two.

When I go to grab fast food, I usually get double cheeseburgers from McDonald’s or BK and skip the fries. Just eat a bunch of burgers after a workout and then pass out.

[quote]ANIMAL M0THER wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:

Easy.

Attempted it with chocolate milk. By the 45 min mark I got down to the last 2 cups and I couldn’t do it. Waited 30 minutes, finished it and went to Hooters.[/quote]

Damn.

Milk and Hooters’ food have never played nice with my digestive system. I can’t imagine the damage caused by the “synergistic” effect of those two.

When I go to grab fast food, I usually get double cheeseburgers from McDonald’s or BK and skip the fries. Just eat a bunch of burgers after a workout and then pass out.

[/quote]

Agreed with the milk and hooters. That would be some painful diarrhea. Some straight firewater. Maybe he downed a bottle of pepto and munched on some chewable fiber and acidolphulus. Then he shit bricks good enough to build a new shed out back.

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:

(PS Im good for two larges at least)
[/quote]

well i hope prof X and myself qualify as ‘large’

At Little Caesar’s Sausage >>>> Pepperoni - throw in some crazy bread and you’ll be partying like it’s 6th grade all over again.

[quote]mcook123 wrote:
Is there a reason why you can’t keep a bag of protein powder and a bottle of olive oil in your car? That is what I do. When I have to put in a lot of hours in the lab or library (grad school takes up a lot of my time) and don’t have any food on me I just mix thirty mL of olive oil and 2 scoops of protein powder and pound down 2 of these.[/quote]

Stats? Pics?

While not aimed at you personally, exactly how much sense does it make to recommend someone else should eat like you to be really muscular if you have no indication listed or progress noted showing how it worked for you?

[quote]mcook123 wrote:
Is there a reason why you can’t keep a bag of protein powder and a bottle of olive oil in your car? That is what I do. When I have to put in a lot of hours in the lab or library (grad school takes up a lot of my time) and don’t have any food on me I just mix thirty mL of olive oil and 2 scoops of protein powder and pound down 2 of these.[/quote]

Wouldn’t the olive oil become rancid rapidly in the car’s internal environment?

[quote]swoop wrote:
i noticed no one has mentioned chick-fil-a…[/quote]

Too expensive. For the price of one sandwich there, I can get 3 double cheeseburgers at BK. That being said, CFA is probably a little “healthier.”

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

Wouldn’t the olive oil become rancid rapidly in the car’s internal environment?[/quote]

Why would someone torture themselves by trying to chug down olive oil and dry protein powder?

I sure hope guys doing this have the physiques to back it up…because otherwise it just comes across like some retarded game of “who can eat the cleanest” as if the results don’t matter.

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

Stats? Pics?

While not aimed at you personally, exactly how much sense does it make to recommend someone else should eat like you to be really muscular if you have no indication listed or progress noted showing how it worked for you?[/quote]

No offense taken. I am 5’10’’ 235 lbs. My main lifts are bench: 255x3, squat 340x5, deadlift 405x2. For the last 5 months I have been doing a full on bulk eating over 5000 cal/day (some days over 6000) I have gone from 198 to 235. My lifts are nothing special but going up practically every week. I have put on a good amount of fat (I have love handles and have developed a bit of a belly) and lost definition but I am sure I am putting on muscle judging by my strength increases. As for pics, I have my before pics (198 lbs) but I have refrained from taking any pics or even looking at myself too closely in the mirror to keep my own insecurities from getting the best of me and causing me to stop the bulk, but if you require them I will take some current pics and post them.

I also think you may have misinterpreted my post. I was not trying to say drink the shake instead of eating fast food, I was just offering it as a last resort to not even being able to go to a drive thru and get some cheeseburgurs which is what I do on those occasions. I will eat out a couple of times a week and am a big fan of the pizza hut ten dollar meat lovers (I would do the $5 little ceasars but there are none near me). It is just that sometimes I get so busy in the lab or get really into what I am studying in the library that I can’t/won’t take the time and keeping the stuff to make shakes with me or close by helps ensure I get something which is better than nothing and it seemed to me the OP might find himself in the same situation sometimes.

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

Stats? Pics?

While not aimed at you personally, exactly how much sense does it make to recommend someone else should eat like you to be really muscular if you have no indication listed or progress noted showing how it worked for you?[/quote]

No offense taken. I am 5’10’’ 235 lbs. My main lifts are bench: 255x3, squat 340x5, deadlift 405x2. For the last 5 months I have been doing a full on bulk eating over 5000 cal/day (some days over 6000) I have gone from 198 to 235. My lifts are nothing special but going up practically every week. I have put on a good amount of fat (I have love handles and have developed a bit of a belly) and lost definition but I am sure I am putting on muscle judging by my strength increases. As for pics, I have my before pics (198 lbs) but I have refrained from taking any pics or even looking at myself too closely in the mirror to keep my own insecurities from getting the best of me and causing me to stop the bulk, but if you require them I will take some current pics and post them.

I also think you may have misinterpreted my post. I was not trying to say drink the shake instead of eating fast food, I was just offering it as a last resort to not even being able to go to a drive thru and get some cheeseburgurs which is what I do on those occasions. I will eat out a couple of times a week and am a big fan of the pizza hut ten dollar meat lovers (I would do the $5 little ceasars but there are none near me). It is just that sometimes I get so busy in the lab or get really into what I am studying in the library that I can’t/won’t take the time and keeping the stuff to make shakes with me or close by helps ensure I get something which is better than nothing and it seemed to me the OP might find himself in the same situation sometimes.[/quote]

Your bench press sucks for weighing 235lbs.

Welcome to T-Cell.

Post pics.

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

[quote]mcook123 wrote:

Stats? Pics?

I also think you may have misinterpreted my post. I was not trying to say drink the shake instead of eating fast food, I was just offering it as a last resort to not even being able to go to a drive thru and get some cheeseburgurs which is what I do on those occasions. I will eat out a couple of times a week and am a big fan of the pizza hut ten dollar meat lovers (I would do the $5 little ceasars but there are none near me). It is just that sometimes I get so busy in the lab or get really into what I am studying in the library that I can’t/won’t take the time and keeping the stuff to make shakes with me or close by helps ensure I get something which is better than nothing and it seemed to me the OP might find himself in the same situation sometimes.[/quote]

Your bench press sucks for weighing 235lbs.

Welcome to T-Cell.

Post pics.[/quote]

I had a shoulder injury about 12 months ago but my bench is going up very rapidly. Thanks for the invite into T-Cell by the way, I was a little confused by the welcome but then I saw the PM.

[quote]WalkingGunShow wrote:

[quote]ANIMAL M0THER wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:

Easy.

Damn.

[/quote]

Agreed with the milk and hooters. That would be some painful diarrhea. Some straight firewater. Maybe he downed a bottle of pepto and munched on some chewable fiber and acidolphulus. Then he shit bricks good enough to build a new shed out back.[/quote]

HAHA I must be blessed because I had no problems the next day. I love milk and wings.

I usually go with boatloads of chinese food

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
I love milk and wings.[/quote]

Eggnog and wings. Try it. I’ve never been sicker.