Are Some People Not 'Built' for Squats

I say if you have a growth hormone problem and your around 8feet or taller then squatting is probably not for you. Or if you have some injury that prevents you from doing it.

Also sounds like your squatting fine and have in past and might have just tweaked on a bad set, don’t be so quick to throw out a perfect exercise.

Removed a bunch of stuff about short people having an advantage in olympic lifts. Being tall and uncoordinated frustrates me sometimes but i should not take it out on people who really dont show off or brag about their achievements anyway.

Some tall people can do OK in olympic or compound lifts but in my opinion it is alot harder for us to learn and it certainly does not come natural. Not to say it cant be done.

Hey beeph, what made you hate olympic lifting,or lifters that much? Sounds like you’re just making up strawmans and trying to denigrate humble people’s achievements,who have never said a bad thing about other sportsfolks.

an olympic lifter made fun of him because his name ends in ph instead of the F you would expect it to.