Anyone Else Watch V?

good show. anyone else watch??

Haven’t seen it yet. Is it anything like the original series?

yes they showed the alien skin for those who are to be part of the resistance… liked the show, hopefully

it’ll get better for each show. my understanding that this is a limited run series 6 episodes.

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
yes they showed the alien skin for those who are to be part of the resistance… liked the show, hopefully

it’ll get better for each show. my understanding that this is a limited run series 6 episodes.[/quote]

It’s supposed to be a full season (at least more than 6), but they’ve only filmed 4 episodes. They’ve been on production hiatus for a while now and it was recently extended, which has many people believing that the show has already been canceled. I read earlier today that the plan is that if the ratings are good, they’ll start filming new episodes soon, but they will not air until after the Winter Olympics.

I did enjoy the first episode though. I liked the pacing and how it’s not a direct copy of the original series.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
bartonmlee wrote:

it’ll get better for each show. my understanding that this is a limited run series 6 episodes.

It’s supposed to be a full season (at least more than 6), but they’ve only filmed 4 episodes. They’ve been on production hiatus for a while now and it was recently extended, which has many people believing that the show has already been canceled. I read earlier today that the plan is that if the ratings are good, they’ll start filming new episodes soon, but they will not air until after the Winter Olympics.

I did enjoy the first episode though. I liked the pacing and how it’s not a direct copy of the original series.[/quote]

Agreed,

I think it had a nice flow to it, and did not copy the original by much. Lord knows the female visitors are better looking than the original.

That chick was so hot in Firefly

Was pretty cool. I think they condensed about 4 episodes of the original into the first, but it worked well.

I liked the episode and so did my wife, surprisingly as she’s not into sci-fi at all.