Anxiety for Years, Hormone Results

Yes, I have read the two posts.

There is nothing I do that should be affecting my hormone levels negatively. I don’t drink or smoke. I try to eat healthy and I avoid soy products like the plague. I am normal weight and I do not take any medications.

Some interesting information I have found is listed below, please follow the links.

Article on the positive correlation between high TSH and high cortisol-
(Elevated thyroid stimulating hormone is associated with elevated cortisol in healthy young men and women - PMC)

Article on thyroid hormone and how estrogen blocks conversion of T4 to fT3-
(Thyroid)

Forum thread involving a woman with the same exact symptoms that I am having:
From post #2:
"A TSH of over two is high and you are most likely very hypo. Your high cortisol levels are probably from your hypothyroidism and your adrenals are pumping out too much cortisol to try to compensate for your low thyroid hormone levels. Low thyroid and high cortisol can account for all your symptoms and you need to treat the causes instead of going on antidepressants (which every doctor will try to push on us). What are you currently taking for thyroid hormone replacement? Have you had your free T3, free T4 tested?

Read more: Thyroid Disorders: Hypothyroid, Cortisol high, anxiety, dizziness

I have been taking 6-12mg of iodine for a week and noticed a slight improvement at first but nothing since then.

I will try to to get a prescription for Anastrozole (which will probably be very hard to do). If I can’t get a prescription from a doctor, I have found a website that sells Anastrozole without a prescription.