90% of Children with Down Syndrome are Aborted

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:
Cortes,

Fine if you think it’s okay for birth control I won’t argue the point.

Three months is long enough to make an informed decision, receive input from doctors and at this point the fetus is not viable. It’s not arbitrary at all. If you want more time that is between you and your god I suppose.

The difference is very clearly explained, read it again or have someone read it to you…slowly.

I am not in favor of strangling, but again that is your decision (although the legal system may take umbrage to your god complex). I am just a fan of solving a problem before it becomes a problem, if the government is willing to fund the programs necessary to help support the severely disabled I think it makes the decision to carry a pregnancy to term that much more likely. Don’t refuse to take care of the weakest members of society because you want a lower tax bill, that makes you nothing more than a classless piece of shit.[/quote]

Says the guy who is in favor of tearing the limbs off and sucking the brains out of an unborn child. You and your pro choice comrades are the very definition of a piece of shit![/quote]

Why, thank you.

We are also the majority.

I wonder how that could possibly feel like…

First off, many congratulations Cortes! I just had my first child, a baby girl on May 1st. I am beyond excited to help her grow up to be an outstanding person. When teaching her to be moral, she will know that life starts at the moment of conception. Science does nothing but confirm our stance.

You mention that this Dr. has become pro-LIFE after being pro-death. I call other posters on these boards like Brian, Mak, eph, etc. to notice you never hear stories of people turning the other way. I will repeat that another way. A doctor who is known for being pro-LIFE has never switched camps to become pro-death, never. Why would you suppose that is? Tell me that a conspiracy theory about how Barry had them killed. Oh wait, he is pro-death. That would be contradictory of him!

Again, many congratulations Cortes!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Oh my God. Oh my God. My second son, yet unborn, is just past the 24 week point. My wife is already huge with him. He reacts to voices, music, jumps around. He is unmistakably alive. It is not often I get hit as emotionally hard as this video hit me.

Thank God this doctor has not only become pro-life but is providing the world with a view of abortion as it actually is, from someone who cannot be dismissed.

Thanks again, kneedragger.

Damn.
[/quote]

A rare man can stand up and think for himself. Be glad, that is a trait you will never possess.

Can you summarize your position with simple language and no complicated words? I can summarize my entire position on LIFE - from conception to natural death.

[quote]orion wrote:
Why, thank you.

We are also the majority.

I wonder how that could possibly feel like…[/quote]

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:Fine if you think it’s okay for birth control I won’t argue the point.[/quote] Cortes never made that claim. Please read a post and understand the points before you reply.

[quote]Three months is long enough to make an informed decision, receive input from doctors and at this point the fetus is not viable.[/quote] Why three months? Why not more? Why not less? Provide science with sources please. [quote]It’s not arbitrary at all.[/quote] Answer previous query then. [quote]If you want more time that is between you and your god I suppose.[/quote] Do you even understand why Cortes was asking these questions?

[quote]The difference is very clearly explained, read it again or have someone read it to you…slowly.[/quote] Your thinking has many holes and trap doors. I know this, but what is your point, please?

[quote]I am not in favor of strangling, but again that is your decision (although the legal system may take umbrage to your god complex).[/quote] Do you believe abortion will always be legal? Through all nine months of pregnancy? [quote]I am just a fan of solving a problem before it becomes a problem, if the government is willing to fund the programs necessary to help support the severely disabled I think it makes the decision to carry a pregnancy to term that much more likely.[/quote] There are already systems in place. Also glad you think of people as a problem. [quote]Don’t refuse to take care of the weakest members of society because you want a lower tax bill, that makes you nothing more than a classless piece of shit.[/quote] Do you realize that by arguing for abortion, this is a key and pivotal portion of your case. AWESOME that you call yourself [b]nothing more than a classless piece of shit[/b]! Incredible how your thinking has you turned around and tugging on strands only you think are there. Jaa jaa jaa

Seriously Brian, what is your level of education?

Do not use the terms the pro-death crowd want you to use. A “choice” signifies an alternative to murder. You have LIFE and you have death. This is just my thoughts ; )

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Says the guy who is in favor of tearing the limbs off and sucking the brains out of an unborn child. You and your pro choice comrades are the very definition of a piece of shit![/quote]

ZEB,

Oh so angry, I am not in favor of sucking the limbs off of children, I support the right of a woman to choose to terminate the pregnancy of a fetus (in the 1st trimester). There is no need for the name calling ZEB, I know it’s your only recourse but come on you can do better than that. For the record I did not call anyone a piece of shit unless they are in favor of NOT taking care of the severely disabled children and adults among us, if you took offense it is clear that you recognized yourself as possibly being a member of that less than forthright group. Now just take a deep breath and relax.

Cortes,

Congrats on the child, kids are wonderful.

ZEB,

Oh so angry,[/quote]

Not at all, I see you’re perception is no better with reading people than it is with actually solving issues.

Then you are in favor of killing the unborn. And that is hideous.

Says the guy who has ducked at least two important topics when cornered. Or are you ready to get back to me (on the other thread) on why liberalism has failed so miserably to reduce poverty by handing people free stuff? You’re a confused little man. I have challenged you on many points and you have failed to rise to the occasion on all of them. As for name calling I think you win the prize as you have personally attacked every poster on this thread who has challenged you. You are certainly NOT the person to be accusing others of being out of ideas.

Nice dodge, but I will be up front. For the record I am calling everyone who is in favor if killing the unborn a piece of shit, and that includes you.

If I relax any more I’ll fall asleep. Unlike you I don’t have to get all worked up to deliver a response. In addition to that you’re quite easy. As I’ve said on prior occasions you are reading directly from some 1990’s liberal play book. Your arguments are outdated, stale and they didn’t make any sense when I heard them 20-25 years ago.

On abortion: “It’s a woman’s body she can do what she wants.”

On Homosexual marriage: “If two people love each other their gender doesn’t matter.”

On the poor: “We need to give as much as we can to help those in need because the more we give the less poor we will have.”

Bla bla bla…You are a clueless, witless liberal drone who repeats the same worn out 20 year old lines and has no answers when actually challenged. If you learn nothing else from your foray into the PWI forum I hope you’ve learned that you better sharpen up your arguments or stay on the “eat more protein” threads.

ZEB,

I haven’t ducked any of your silly posts, feel free to go read them. I eagerly anticipate your tried and true method of being loud and vacuous. Keep telling yourself that you are effective at getting your message across, and remember to start or end every third paragraph with “idiot”, it is so cute when you say it.

ZEB,

I haven’t ducked any of your silly posts, feel free to go read them. I eagerly anticipate your tried and true method of being loud and vacuous. Keep telling yourself that you are effective at getting your message across, and remember to start or end every third paragraph with “idiot”, it is so cute when you say it.[/quote]

Loud? That’s funny how warped your perception is. When someone types in caps, THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY SHOUTING. Iv’e not done that but yet I have somehow offended you. I know you’re a very fragile liberal dude so I’ll try to be softer and gentler so you are not offended. How about a smilely face after every sentence. :slight_smile:

By the way one more post by you and still no answers. Are you that dumb that you cannot see your lack of ability on this and every other thread that you’ve entered? :slight_smile:

Your response’s just about everywhere start out and end with ad hominem attacks which are in part accusing others of attacking you. That’s not all that clever B r i a n, and has been done around here many times in the past so you’re not even original. :slight_smile:

Because of your stale transparent posts you are being looked at as the village idiot here on PWI :slight_smile:

Cortes,

Congrats on the child, kids are wonderful.[/quote]

I appreciate the congratulations, but that’s exactly the thing, man.

Kids are wonderful. And those kids become adults. And those adults become old people. Before they were kids? They were toddlers. Before that? Babies. Before that, they were in the wombs of our wives, their mothers, but they were still the SAME KIDS.

Go as far back as you want, right up to the moment of conception, there are STILL the same person they will become if we keep our vacuum tubes and forceps away from their limbs and brains and allow them to develop along the same life cycle we were allowed to develop along.

There is no magic organism switch that occurs somewhere after the 2nd trimester begins. From the moment of conception, each person is his own. A new, individual human life. With his own unique set of DNA and all the potential to become the fully grown human being that you and I have become. This is inarguable. So placing some arbitrary time point on the life cycle is just something that allows you to justify abortion for exactly what it is: the murder of a living human being. A little, tiny, defenseless one who never had any say in the matter, no less.

Show me where this is wrong.

You have kids of your own. Yes, this is an appeal to emotion because this is a subject that NEEDS you to think about it this way. For what it really is. If you and your wife had decided it was “not time” or whatever, you could just as easily have subjected your daughter to the horror that former abortion doctor talks about in the video above. You did watch the video, didn’t you?

Think about it. Everything I’ve said here is the scientific truth. Show me where I am wrong. You can’t.

I appreciate the congrats, kneedragger, and congrats right back at you!

Now get right over to amazon and immediately purchase Harvey Karp’s “The Happiest Baby on the Block.”

I guarantee you, you will be back here to thank me. It is an absolute life-saver for those first crazy 3 to 4 months of your baby’s life.

God bless!

Anyone been following the undercover work at Planned Parenthood concerning gender-selectivie abortion? In both cases the undercover folks were counseled on how to arrange an abortion if it was female (they explicitly said they were planning to abort the child if it was going to be female).

The PP folks said no problem and instructed them how to go about getting financial (defrauding medicaid) help for tests to determine the sex at the earliest possible time (mainly by not mentioning the gender selection reason). Apparently, when Obama was asked about banning gender selective abortions (which by far results in termination of females), he said no. War on Women, indeed.

Kneedragger,

BrianHanson wrote:Fine if you think it’s okay for birth control I won’t argue the point.

Cortes never made that claim. Please read a post and understand the points before you reply.

• kneedragger I suggest you do the same. I stated that abortion should not be used for birth control, his question “why not?” can be interpreted in two distinct ways, I am bored with answering the same questions so I chose option B, where he supports it as birth control and was challenging me, its’ not that hard to follow really, if you folks want to twist my words why won’t I twist yours?

Kneedragger-
12-13 weeks is not a viable fetus that’s why. In fact 23 weeks is generally considered the minimum, I stand by 3 months because you are not killing something that could live. Simple again.

Kneedragger in regards to your last several points, since I do not consider a 3 month old fetus a human (and neither do the majority of physicians, ethicists, scientists etc.) I do not see how I am ignoring the weakest members of society. I hope that partial birth abortionis banned evrywhere, I would like to see a more stringent set of guidelines for abortion (regarding convenience abortions etc) and I would hope that we would develop a better set of preventative measure (more birth control availability since we can’t stop all the sex). My reference to social programs for people with disabilities was targeted at the right wing folks that are against abortion, gay adoption, and spending money to help take care of societies cast-offs.

What specie does it belong to, then ?

[quote]kamui wrote:

What specie does it belong to, then ?[/quote]

Well said and beyond that why is it that when a pregnant woman is murdered the law considers it a double homicide?

Okay, I’m confused.

First, you have indeed made this claim:

“2. I believe a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy for any reason in the first trimester”

Along with a couple of other ugly ones. But we’ll focus on this one for now.

Next, I demonstrated that the termination of a pregnancy in the first trimester results in the termination of a living human being just the same as you or I.

Your reply:

Cortes never made that claim. Please read a post and understand the points before you reply.

[/quote]

There is only one of us here who is not understanding points. And it aint me.

Next, after all your huffing and puffing about reading comprehension, you immediately follow my post which directly addresses this point with:

Well, wtf is it, if not human? A banana?

EDIT: typo

Cortes,

I did not write the part you have cited, that was from Kneedragger. I’m sure you are right though it probably is a banana. I was going to say it’s just a collection of cells without a fully developed brain, lungs, heart etc. It is at the 12 week point most like a parasite living off its host. It is awful to say it, but at 12 weeks it is not viable, hence my drop dead cut-off, the flip side is that my wife and I have never had or considered an abortion, it is after all a personal choice.

Cortes,

I did not write the part you have cited, that was from Kneedragger. I’m sure you are right though it probably is a banana. I was going to say it’s just a collection of cells without a fully developed brain, lungs, heart etc. It is at the 12 week point most like a parasite living off its host. It is awful to say it, but at 12 weeks it is not viable, hence my drop dead cut-off, the flip side is that my wife and I have never had or considered an abortion, it is after all a personal choice.[/quote]

So, i suppose it’s ok if i eat a 3 month old fetus.

After all, it’s what i usually do with bananas.