T Nation
swanny1225

swanny1225

At my heaviest I was 318, this morning I was 234. I’m 5’9. Found out I was diabetic in 2011, got down to 260 doing workout at home, with not much diet changes. Got back up to 289 in 2017. In Aug of 2018, started walking for mental health and also started TRT for those affects as well. Got a little stricter on my diet, but no massive changes… Oatmeal for bfast, salad for lunch, whatever she made for dinner and walked 4 miles a day 6 days a week. By the time Jan of 2019 rolled around, weighed 225, weather got bad, joined Planet Fitness for the Treadmill. February, started lifting weights. I workout 5-6 days a week. I do weights, then treadmill. Most of the time a high incline walk, but the last couple weeks I have been adding a lil jog in. My worst issue has been with changing diet. I know that I am not getting enough protein, and I am not being strict enough about what I eat. I due plan on trying to correct that over the coming months. I work evenings, and spend about 2.5-3hrs at the gym when I go.

Currently 5’9 242 - 9/12

I don’t proclaim to be knowledgeable about anything related to working out, fitness, etc. If I was, I wouldn’t be here reading, researching and learning. I don’t have ego about anything I do, bc there is always someone else who has done it better, faster, and for a longer period of time. This is my journey to walk. We all have our own path. If anyone can add to my knowledge, its a win for me. Right now, and most likely until the end of the year, I am literally working 50-60 hour weeks flipping between evening, graveyard and day shifts. All while trying to get in 4-5 days at the gym. I’m going to post and ask questions. They will be dumb questions. They will be from a perspective that you may think I am a freaking moron for thinking that. I promise you it was from what seems like a trusted source. I’m not the type who will just make shit up… I sincerely hope that I can get the help necessary, to be a healthier, happier version of me. Because in the end, isn’t that why we all do this!!!