T Nation

Zyzz Revolution Tribute Vid

Is this the guy who died in a sauna after abusing roids?

Wow I’m inspired. Please post more videos.

I’m always interested in watching a Zyzz vid cause he looks like he had a decent build but why do all the vids have to be so long, bloated and just filled with gay crap?

He looks like a complete douchebag.

Not to take anything away from Zyzz’s accomplishments, but it’s kind of weird that the OP (The Federalist) has a fetish for this dude, and the OP is 45 years old.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Not to take anything away from Zyzz’s accomplishments, but it’s kind of weird that the OP (The Federalist) has a fetish for this dude, and the OP is 45 years old.

[/quote]

He looks so young for 45.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

totally agree, he’s started like a half dozen threads about him…

Dude had a good physique, no denying that. Just not sure I’d dedicate so much of my time to him…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

A homophobic dwarf?

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

A homophobic dwarf?
[/quote]

Not at all, IS.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

A homophobic dwarf?
[/quote]

A homophobe-phobe?

Because people never lie on the internet. If OP says he’s 45 he MUST be telling the truth.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Because people never lie on the internet. If OP says he’s 45 he MUST be telling the truth.

[/quote]

Ya think?

I said it before, but I think Gregron could be the next Zyzz. But only if he stops wasting his energies on being TN’s natty-police.

I said it before, but I think Gregron could be the next Zyzz. But only if he stops wasting his energies on being TN’s natty-police.[/quote]

'splain. Natty police?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I said it before, but I think Gregron could be the next Zyzz. But only if he stops wasting his energies on being TN’s natty-police.[/quote]

'splain. Natty police?[/quote]

You know… the cops in Jamaica trying to bust all the Rastafarians.

ah of course!

Haha!

You have said it before?

Arent you new here?

Just watched about 2 minutes of a 10 minute vid on this dude and I still don’t get it. He was in good shape, but there are 10+ dudes at any commercial gym at any given time who are better built. He comes across as a spoiled, douchey rich kid with major insecurity issues.