[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t buy that, either.[/quote]

chest day = 5 lines of coke.[/quote]

I’ve actually kinda wondered how cocaine would work as preworkout supp heh.

Never used but I know about the effects.
[/quote]

The effects on me are having to take a massive dumb and being awake for 48 hours.

Kind of not worth it IMO. [/quote]

I’ve done meth before working out. (Late 80’s btw)

It’s much worse than doing coke since it has a much longer half-life.

It was a lot cheaper than coke, though.[/quote]

I remember those crazy 80’s days as well. Doing meth in the ladies’ room at the East Side Club in Philly… in a rolled up dollar bill while Romeo Void was on stage. Or at a party that lasted all night thru morning and I’d get in 6 lines in that time period. Literally stayed up for 3 days after that, holed up in my apartment paranoid as hell, clenching my teeth non-stop staring at the door swearing the doorknob was turning the whole time.

Can’t even imagine working out like that.

lol

More bad news guys, Jesse Slaughter’s father the “consequences will never be the same” guy has died.

But there is some good news on the horizon… Justin Bieber will be turning Pro very shortly.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
More bad news guys, Jesse Slaughter’s father the “consequences will never be the same” guy has died.

[/quote]

I have no idea who either of them are.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I have no idea who either of them are.[/quote]

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I have no idea who either of them are.[/quote]

I’m still lost, Raj. Is the girl some kind of celebrity?
Damn, I’m getting old.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

chest day = 5 lines of coke.[/quote]

I’ve actually kinda wondered how cocaine would work as preworkout supp heh.

Never used but I know about the effects.
[/quote]

The effects on me are having to take a massive dumb and being awake for 48 hours.

Kind of not worth it IMO. [/quote]

I’ve done meth before working out. (Late 80’s btw)

It’s much worse than doing coke since it has a much longer half-life.

It was a lot cheaper than coke, though.[/quote]

I remember those crazy 80’s days as well. Doing meth in the ladies’ room at the East Side Club in Philly… in a rolled up dollar bill while Romeo Void was on stage. Or at a party that lasted all night thru morning and I’d get in 6 lines in that time period. Literally stayed up for 3 days after that, holed up in my apartment paranoid as hell, clenching my teeth non-stop staring at the door swearing the doorknob was turning the whole time.

Can’t even imagine working out like that.

lol[/quote]
Romeo Void?? Ha!

My boss used to go to his hometown in NY, pick up a bunch of meth and coke, then sell it to the people who worked in the office and warehouse. A good 90% of the people were buying one or the other…

My buddy and I went to this house party in Trenton on a Saturday night with a half a gram of meth and some Heineken.

I put the baggie in my wallet and by the time we got to the bathroom, it had melted into this brown paste by the time we got to the party. My buddy took a little, put it in a tissue and swallowed it.

Me, being a retard, put the baggie in my mouth and ate it. That was a mistake. There was a fight, everyone got kicked out and we went home. I.WAS.FLYING.

I left for a week of railroad school in NY the next afternoon, without any sleep, of course. And, it wasn’t until the final couple of evenings that I got maybe 2-3 hours of “sleep”.

It took over a week to start feeling normal again. That was the last time I did meth.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Romeo Void?? Ha!

My boss used to go to his hometown in NY, pick up a bunch of meth and coke, then sell it to the people who worked in the office and warehouse. A good 90% of the people were buying one or the other…

My buddy and I went to this house party in Trenton on a Saturday night with a half a gram of meth and some Heineken.

I put the baggie in my wallet and by the time we got to the bathroom, it had melted into this brown paste by the time we got to the party. My buddy took a little, put it in a tissue and swallowed it.

Me, being a retard, put the baggie in my mouth and ate it. That was a mistake. There was a fight, everyone got kicked out and we went home. I.WAS.FLYING.

I left for a week of railroad school in NY the next afternoon, without any sleep, of course. And, it wasn’t until the final couple of evenings that I got maybe 2-3 hours of “sleep”.

It took over a week to start feeling normal again. That was the last time I did meth.[/quote]

Geez! You could have had a heart attack!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Romeo Void?? Ha!

It took over a week to start feeling normal again. That was the last time I did meth.[/quote]

Geez! You could have had a heart attack!
[/quote]
I was dumb and indestructible. You know how it is.

Just coming down from a line was shitty time. I’d get seriously depressed and just want to stay in bed for a couple of days.

Lifting was one of the main reasons for staying away from that sort of garbage.

ID, who else did you see back in the day?

I have heard that mushrooms = leg abductions…but only if you’re watching and only if she’s hot.

Yeah man…this guy was a candle that burned just too bright, that’s how I’ll remember him.

A candle. A candle. A fucking candle.

I have heard that mushrooms = leg abductions…but only if you’re watching and only if she’s hot.[/quote]

THIS

…or something. where am i?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

It’s interesting how many internet celebrities get killed. I remember that guido of “shit is so cash” also getting killed in a car accident. I saw the pictures of the car crash and ugh…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Typical weight training causes sharp spikes in heart rate. While lifting it can potential reach 70-85% of max heart rate while in between sets heart rate can drop almost to “rest” levels.

For someone with a pre-existing heart condition, it can put a lot of strain on the heart (depending on what condition he has of course).

Bear in mind I said “heavy” lifting, not light lifting at high reps.

[quote]NotaQuitta wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

Typical weight training causes sharp spikes in heart rate. While lifting it can potential reach 70-85% of max heart rate while in between sets heart rate can drop almost to “rest” levels.

For someone with a pre-existing heart condition, it can put a lot of strain on the heart (depending on what condition he has of course).

Bear in mind I said “heavy” lifting, not light lifting at high reps.[/quote]

…you’re still comparing it to taking a powerful STIMULANT in a SAUNA.

[quote]WP wrote:

[quote]NotaQuitta wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

…you’re still comparing it to taking a powerful STIMULANT in a SAUNA.[/quote]

So we agree that his demise was primarily due to being stupid and irresponsible enough to do a cocktail of drugs in a sauna instead of a heart defect then.

Fair enough.

[quote]NotaQuitta wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

[quote]NotaQuitta wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]WP wrote:

What?[/quote]

…you’re still comparing it to taking a powerful STIMULANT in a SAUNA.[/quote]

So we agree that his demise was primarily due to being stupid and irresponsible enough to do a cocktail of drugs in a sauna instead of a heart defect then.

Fair enough. [/quote]

Nah, I never actually made any point or reference regarding death of Aziz. What I was highlighting was notion that heavy weight training could be more dangerous than taking cocaine in a sauna for a person with a heart defect.

How he died is still a mystery, however, suggesting that the underlying heart defect combined with heavy weight training could possibly be more dangerous than drug abuse, with a heart defect, in a hot, dehydrating environment is just plain silly.

No matter how he lived his life, or why he died, can’t we just agree a 23 year old who shared similar passions as us dying is tragic? Who the fuck cares if he wasn’t perfect and acted like 90 pct of 23 year olds… Some of these posts analyzing coke vs heavy lifting are getting fucking ridiculous.

He banked on his internet fame, had his own protein line, shirts, made club appearances for cash, etc. All while training, working as a personal trainer, and attending classes at a local university. If it is so easy to do so, then go do it and get rich. If not, quit wasting your time trying to belittle accomplishments and the memory of someone who has passed…

In other news, that Justin Bieber pic is awesome.

I got my heart to spike up to 198 bpm doing max effort squats before. It was only for a second, but I wanted to see how high it got.

I need some coke in order to get those numbers up on bench.