Zraw's First BBing Show

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
DUDE YOU’RE AWESOME. for real.[/quote]

Thanks man, I appreciate

Im still undecided if in the long run I want to do bodybuilding or physique… :S

Does your show allow you to crossover and do both? (I know some allow it and others don’t). I’m thinking of trying physique in the future when I bring up my upper body. You definitely have the aesthetics to do well in physique though!

[quote]zraw wrote:

Thanks man, I appreciate

Im still undecided if in the long run I want to do bodybuilding or physique… :S[/quote]

[quote]Naked Sweat Drip wrote:
Does your show allow you to crossover and do both? (I know some allow it and others don’t). I’m thinking of trying physique in the future when I bring up my upper body. You definitely have the aesthetics to do well in physique though!

[quote]zraw wrote:

Thanks man, I appreciate

Im still undecided if in the long run I want to do bodybuilding or physique… :S[/quote]
[/quote]

No it does not :frowning: And I’m not even sure there is gonna be a physique division at my show. Its a really underdevelopped and new from this year category here in the Qc province

In for weekly Skipload stories

[quote]Scott M wrote:
In for weekly Skipload stories[/quote]

Hahah! Glad to see you’re still alive :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck have fun! I will be following. Please go into as much detail as you can with what Skip tells you, without revealing TOO much of course… :slight_smile: particularly the skip loads, as you are pretty lean as it is.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
good luck have fun! I will be following. Please go into as much detail as you can with what Skip tells you, without revealing TOO much of course… :slight_smile: particularly the skip loads, as you are pretty lean as it is. [/quote]

I’ll check with him to see what he wants me to keep private and what he feels I can share

Can you go into your training? Or is that with a coach as well?

Have shoulders always been a strong point? What do you do for them specifically?

Shoulders looking great, very lean this far out. Subscribed for awesomeness.

I will be following along. Best of luck, with as much time as you have before the show, you should come in nicely shredded.

First of all, you kinda look like a young Randy Couture.

Secondly… Your shoulders are awesome. I’ll be following along!

Good luck in the show.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Can you go into your training? Or is that with a coach as well?[/quote]

I can discuss training as much as you guys want, without any problem so feel free to ask if you have any questions. I dont consider myself a training expert by any means but will be happy to tell you guys what Ive been doing training wise if you want

For those of you asking about shoulders, they have always been a strong point of mine I think

I had been doing DC for quite a few years and didnt really have any side/rear delts direct exercise though. They blew up a few months (2) ago when I started working side and rear delts directly

Having good shoulders is cool but it also sucks… it makes my arms look small… Ill just need to get them bigger I guess

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

I can discuss training as much as you guys want, without any problem so feel free to ask if you have any questions. I dont consider myself a training expert by any means but will be happy to tell you guys what Ive been doing training wise if you want [/quote]

Yeah, if you’re using DC, it would be cool if you went into exercise selection. You said that delts have always been a strong point. Lats as well, because they seem pretty stand-out? What parts did you REALLY have to work hard to see growth out of. And will you be changing the training (like upping your range on RP sets) for the diet?

And for someone who just started using iso movements for your delts, they look pretty balanced to me.

Sorry for the barrage of questions. lol

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

I can discuss training as much as you guys want, without any problem so feel free to ask if you have any questions. I dont consider myself a training expert by any means but will be happy to tell you guys what Ive been doing training wise if you want [/quote]

Yeah, if you’re using DC, it would be cool if you went into exercise selection. You said that delts have always been a strong point. Lats as well, because they seem pretty stand-out? What parts did you REALLY have to work hard to see growth out of. And will you be changing the training (like upping your range on RP sets) for the diet?

And for someone who just started using iso movements for your delts, they look pretty balanced to me.

Sorry for the barrage of questions. lol[/quote]

I had been using DC training for something like 2 years. Was on the two way split for a long time. As far as exercise selection is concerned, I never did anything too fancy really but its kinda hard for me to tell you anything specific as I changed some exercises pretty much every blast. It was a pretty standard DC 2way split though

I also tried the 3way split for 2 blasts, I liked it but didnt see much improvements on it tbh.

A few months ago I decided I wanted to switch to some kind of bodypart split. I tried blood and guts (hated it) and 2 months ago (IIRC) I decided to switch to a 5days a week bodypart split being

1. Back
  2. Chest
  3. Legs
    4.Off
    5.Arms
    6.SHoulders
  4. Off

Exercises selections and rep ranges have been pretty much what Meadows talks about in his tnation article. The only difference is I decided to split chest and shoulders with two different days. I plan on continuing with this thru the prep

As far as bodyparts are concerned, I think my most problematic bodypart was biceps. They really sucked and now I think they are good and would look very good if I didnt have big front delts. Ill try to find an older picture for you to see

Here is a lat pic, they werent really great before. DC helped them a lot though. I focus a lot on letting them fully stretch before going into the next rep

And here is a back double biceps

These pics are from 2008 so 4years ago I guess haha

[quote]timmcbride00 wrote:
I will be following along. Best of luck, with as much time as you have before the show, you should come in nicely shredded.[/quote]

I’d be a very happy man if I could come in as shredded and dry as you man!

Damn those shoulders are nuts. They make your whole body look small