Zraw's First BBing Show

Ah, the french frog :slight_smile:

Good physique, good decision and good point being in so far out from the show: you bring a nice blend of size and aesthetics, not everyone has this.

Impressive back, nice shoulder girdle.

You’ve already pointed out the hammies. Luckily, hammies are rather easy to bring up.

• I’m a bit undecided on your tricipites, though: they seem a tad too small wrt to your bicipites (both in the bdb and side triceps poses; the latter one could be due to wrong posing, though).

• also, is it the way you’re doing the side chest pose that your biceps’ peak is rather lacking?

lolz all those steroids for that.

hah, your avi does not do you justice. those shoulders are huge man.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
lolz all those steroids for that.[/quote]

“No Photos Uploaded”

What do you look like, stud?

how old are you?

Looking really good - great delts, good shape overall.

Good luck with competing! : )

Looking pretty damn lean already. Good luck man.

Good luck man!

Yep, very lean for pre-prep. Seems you basically know your weak points, chest looks quite good because your so lean already but lacks a bit of thickness, hamstrings and calves could use work. But wow at that back and those delts. Impressive.

Good luck.

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
Ah, the french frog :slight_smile:

Good physique, good decision and good point being in so far out from the show: you bring a nice blend of size and aesthetics, not everyone has this.

Impressive back, nice shoulder girdle.

You’ve already pointed out the hammies. Luckily, hammies are rather easy to bring up.

• I’m a bit undecided on your tricipites, though: they seem a tad too small wrt to your bicipites (both in the bdb and side triceps poses; the latter one could be due to wrong posing, though).

• also, is it the way you’re doing the side chest pose that your biceps’ peak is rather lacking?

[/quote]

Loll yeah the french frog

My triceps could use a bit more size but I think they come out more the leaner I get tbh.

As far as the biceps peak on the side chest, my posing is the problem, definetly. Check out my wrist/hand placement hahaha

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
how old are you?[/quote]

Hey, im 25

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
lolz all those steroids for that.[/quote]

:frowning:

Dennis Wolf comes to mind when I look at your BDB.
Very impressive!

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
Dennis Wolf comes to mind when I look at your BDB.
Very impressive![/quote]

I’ll take that as an awesome compliment haha, thx

Thank you all for the kind words, I appreciate and will do my best (obviously)

To be honest im actually curious as to what will Skip want us to do as far out with me being already relatively lean

subbed! (I lurk like you read about) good stuff and good luck

Will be following. Good luck man, great physique already and I’m sure you’ll be somethin to see come show time.

Looking great man! Getting practicing that posing early!

Posing is def something I need to practice and I feel it can either work to your advantage or work against you if you cant display what you got properly!

Anyways, hoping I can see “fast” progress. My main focus areas will be hams and triceps (esp long head)

DUDE YOU’RE AWESOME. for real.