Zraw Offseason Thread - Interest?

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
Hey I got two questions, if you cant answer the first dont worry about it?

1. How much cardio are you doing currently? Did John slowly taper this off (if it is lower than it was pre-contest, assuming it is)?

2. More important question. Do you rotate pizza places you go to for your post workout pizza or do they basically have it sitting there waiting at this point haha?[/quote]

Lmao at the second question! I’m curious also :slight_smile:

1. How much cardio are you doing currently? Did John slowly taper this off (if it is lower than it was pre-contest, assuming it is)?

2. More important question. Do you rotate pizza places you go to for your post workout pizza or do they basically have it sitting there waiting at this point haha?[/quote]

Haha! I’ll get a real thread started tomorrow, seems like this forum is still alive after all

Question 1. Cardio was dropped completely from 10days out and im not doing any right now and most likely wont do any during the whole offseason, I need to force myself to eat and I hate doing cardio, would rather add more weight training sessions and I think JM agrees with that

Question 2. Im currently not having any PWO pizza, rather im on the whey shake + kids cereals or poptarts (pizza is too high in fat for pwo for me right now, ill let you decide what this means lol)

To add to question 2 though I plan on chekcing with Domino if I can get some kind of platinum member card or a sponsorship or something lol… thats 3 large hawain pizza per week for 100 weeks ++ that im looking at

[quote]zraw wrote:

Haha! I’ll get a real thread started tomorrow, seems like this forum is still alive after all

Question 1. Cardio was dropped completely from 10days out and im not doing any right now and most likely wont do any during the whole offseason, I need to force myself to eat and I hate doing cardio, would rather add more weight training sessions and I think JM agrees with that

Question 2. Im currently not having any PWO pizza, rather im on the whey shake + kids cereals or poptarts (pizza is too high in fat for pwo for me right now, ill let you decide what this means lol)[/quote]

Haha got it

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
I’d be interested, it’s only this, stu’s thread, and the occasional contest prep threads that keep me coming back.[/quote]

Same here.[/quote]

Agreed

In.

Will get the real thread going tonight with full details on how I’m handling the post contest rebound with updates pics and all diet changes (been changing things every 3-4day)

[quote]zraw wrote:

(pizza is too high in fat for pwo for me right now, ill let you decide what this means lol)[/quote]

I KNEW IT lol!

Is this your first time experimenting? (with this form of pwo meal obviously)

I’m in

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

(pizza is too high in fat for pwo for me right now, ill let you decide what this means lol)[/quote]

I KNEW IT lol!

[/quote]

Yes but not with pre workout, I dont like too much fat there either

Ok enough :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

I KNEW IT lol!

[/quote]

Yes but not with pre workout, I dont like too much fat there either

Ok enough :p[/quote]

:wink: keep up the good work man, I’m excited for your off seasom

I’m in.

I’m in :wink:

In as well

Will start it this weekend 100%, have been busier than expected this week sry all <3 ive got everything detailed written down already both weights, pics, diet changes, etc

I´m in!

Yeah,looking foreword to this Z.Thanks for taking the time.