T Nation

Zraw Offseason Thread - Interest?

Making this thread just to be able to gauge the interest in me holding an offseason thread of my post contest/offseason 2014-2015 and road to nationals 2016

I would post diet updates, update pics, etc, but want to make sure enough people are interested about it first… i’m doing it more for the people on this site than for me and my self promotion at this point so… if you guys are interested make some noise? loll

In.

Definitely, your threads are a great resource here.

for sure, but this forum seems pretty dead these days

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
for sure, but this forum seems pretty dead these days[/quote]

Would it be better in the bigger leaner stronger or whatever? I dont check this forum out ever

Wait until contest season rolls around. We’ve been pretty good the last couple of years with people jumping onstage. I figure with most shows in either the Spring (April, May, June) or the Fall (Sept, Oct, Nov) we’ll almost getting due for a nice run of new threads.

S

[quote]zraw wrote:

Would it be better in the bigger leaner stronger or whatever? I dont check this forum out ever[/quote]
haha well i think the thread belongs here,

they created bigger stronger leaner mostly so a former favourite member of yours could continue posting as he was not a bodybuilder or giving good advice for aspiring bodybuilders

I’d read it. Maybe not ever say anything, but I’d read it.

I will follow, usually I don’t post but I will read.

Why not.

I’d definitely follow along, pumped to see your progress continue Julien!

Certainly seems very interesting all what you bring to this forum.

In the AAS section would be sweet. Won’t happen but one can dream…

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
In the AAS section would be sweet. Won’t happen but one can dream…[/quote]

Dream on :stuck_out_tongue:

Would follow.

I’d be interested, it’s only this, stu’s thread, and the occasional contest prep threads that keep me coming back.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
In the AAS section would be sweet. Won’t happen but one can dream…[/quote]

X2

I will definitely. You give a lot of good info.

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
I’d be interested, it’s only this, stu’s thread, and the occasional contest prep threads that keep me coming back.[/quote]

Same here.

Hey I got two questions, if you cant answer the first dont worry about it?

1. How much cardio are you doing currently? Did John slowly taper this off (if it is lower than it was pre-contest, assuming it is)?

2. More important question. Do you rotate pizza places you go to for your post workout pizza or do they basically have it sitting there waiting at this point haha?