Zraw - Julien G - Training Videos

[quote]zraw wrote:
New legpress video up

Finally filmed a whole chest/delts workout… will be editing and posting asap

Would you guys prefer with comments or without?[/quote]

Great stuff Julien. I like the comments in the videos.

Thanks for sharing, Zraw! You’re a beast man, having a great offseason and I’m excited to see the improvements you’ve made when your prep starts.

^At this guy: Those two guys are big boys and if they have any complaints I am sure they would vocalize them. It is kind of you to speak on their behalf though.

Zraw

What is the time frame of those four videos. You honestly look way bigger in all the videos after the second one. Granted you were wearing a t shirt in the first two. Seriously your looking big and lean.

BTW how tall are you?

First video was about 5months ago
2nd and 3rd were about 9months ago when I was prepping, was about 200lbs

Last 2 were last week heh

I’m 5’9 btw

I feel so inadequate, thanks… Hope you stub your toe rolling outta bed today.

Looking good bro! Wish I was around your area. I would love to join you for a workout or two.

Looking good man. You said Prep starts Dec. 1, when is the show? Wanted to see how long your planning on giving yourself for the prep.

Inspiring bro, what’s your weight up to now?

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
I feel so inadequate, thanks… Hope you stub your toe rolling outta bed today. [/quote]

loll!

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Looking good bro! Wish I was around your area. I would love to join you for a workout or two.[/quote]

Move to montreal :frowning: lol

[quote]bassip21 wrote:
Looking good man. You said Prep starts Dec. 1, when is the show? Wanted to see how long your planning on giving yourself for the prep. [/quote]

Taking 16weeks!

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
Inspiring bro, what’s your weight up to now?[/quote]

Around 215!

[quote]zraw wrote:

Is it me or is that some wide fucking grip you use on the Incline bench?

:frowning: when will it be by turn to incline 3 plates!

Awesome work man… I too do MD training… Love it.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Is it me or is that some wide fucking grip you use on the Incline bench?[/quote]

Its wide but that’s by design, I remember in one of the weeks JM says go wider each set. I know for me its more comfortable since I had an AC joint injury a few years back

More pizza needed.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Is it me or is that some wide fucking grip you use on the Incline bench?[/quote]

Its wide but that’s by design, I remember in one of the weeks JM says go wider each set. I know for me its more comfortable since I had an AC joint injury a few years back[/quote]

my shoulder hurts just looking at that Incline set ughh lol