Zraw - Julien G - Training Videos

I decided I was going to put all my training videos in the same thread so that if someone is looking for something its easier to find (allthough they could just go on my youtube channel but whatever).

I get a lot of questions on how I train/do certain exercises so it will all be there

I’ll still post in my offseason/prep threads too

Nice!

S

Thank you for taking the time to post these. Very motivating.

YES.

Will be watching. Thanks!

What’s your weight up to now man?

Such a good song choice with Rob Bailey in addition to great workouts!

Z - in the 1st vid, is there any reason you’re doing 1 arm BB rows instead of DB rows?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Z - in the 1st vid, is there any reason you’re doing 1 arm BB rows instead of DB rows?[/quote]

JM has me changing exercises every week, this was this week’s workout :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know if thats the “reason” you were looking for though haha :frowning:

Maybe John will chime in on this, I could ask… but sometimes I start my workouts with DB rows… sometimes with Meadow Rows… sometimes with smith machine rows

Still not sure if its random or not lol

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
What’s your weight up to now man?[/quote]

213 in the morning

Glad everyone seems to be happy about this :slight_smile:

Ill try to film 1-2 workouts/week

Great shape brother! You’ll kill them at competition.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Z - in the 1st vid, is there any reason you’re doing 1 arm BB rows instead of DB rows?[/quote]

JM has me changing exercises every week, this was this week’s workout :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe John will chime in on this, I could ask… but sometimes I start my workouts with DB rows… sometimes with Meadow Rows… sometimes with smith machine rows

Still not sure if its random or not lol[/quote]

Thanks…I’ve never tried these before but I use DB rows pretty regularly, I’ll give these a go for funsies.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Still not sure if its random or not lol[/quote]

Thanks…I’ve never tried these before but I use DB rows pretty regularly, I’ll give these a go for funsies. [/quote]

Go on Meadows’ video library on YouTube. Educate yo’self!

Zraw you are the man! Thanks for still posting on here! And being so open and helpful, you Sir are a true class act!

New video up

Expect these almost weekly now

now you just need to do cooking videos and youll be the next antoine

Your delts are ridiculous dude.

Hahah thx :stuck_out_tongue:

New legpress video up

Finally filmed a whole chest/delts workout… will be editing and posting asap

Would you guys prefer with comments or without?