T Nation

Zooicide 2: Kinda


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432085,00.html

“SYDNEY, Australia �?? A blank-faced 7-year-old boy broke into a popular Outback zoo, fed a string of animals to the resident crocodile and bashed several lizards to death with a rock, the zoo’s director said Friday.”

Boys being boys, or future psycho killer?

(I do joke about going to the zoo and fighting animals to the death, but this kid obviously read my previous zooicide thread and liked the idea)

Pic is of him throwing some animal to the croc.

It would be perfect if the zoo was well equipped with TV cameras so that we can not only laugh at the young lad’s antics, but also get a good chuckle watching him getting torn to pieces by the predators(‘accidentally’ let loose). Fun for everyone, and a good lesson to little shits the world over.

I think you’d have a be pretty disturbed at any age to do something like that. Sometimes people are just born bad.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I think you’d have a be pretty disturbed at any age to do something like that. Sometimes people are just born bad. [/quote]

Agree, something is not clicking in that boy’s brain.

If he just fed the croc, I wouldn’t be as concerned, but just randomly killing the other shit is a psycho alert.

Who hasn’t watched while a feeder mouse gets tossed into a snake cage?

[quote]dk44 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I think you’d have a be pretty disturbed at any age to do something like that. Sometimes people are just born bad.

Agree, something is not clicking in that boy’s brain.

If he just fed the croc, I wouldn’t be as concerned, but just randomly killing the other shit is a psycho alert.

Who hasn’t watched while a feeder mouse gets tossed into a snake cage?[/quote]

Yeah, it’s how far he went that’s disturbing. Feeding a dead animal to watch another animal eat it one thing, but the kid went on a bit of a killing spree and didn’t seem to fear getting too close to a croc either.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
dk44 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I think you’d have a be pretty disturbed at any age to do something like that. Sometimes people are just born bad.

Agree, something is not clicking in that boy’s brain.

If he just fed the croc, I wouldn’t be as concerned, but just randomly killing the other shit is a psycho alert.

Who hasn’t watched while a feeder mouse gets tossed into a snake cage?

Yeah, it’s how far he went that’s disturbing. Feeling a dead animal to watch another animal eat it one thing, but the kid went on a bit of a killing spree and didn’t seem to fear getting too close to a croc either.[/quote]

Where was this kids parents??

See, if an animal had either fucked him up, or worse, killed him, they would’ve put the animal down.

God, that’s sad. Yeah, he’s definitely displaying some scary tendencies.

I’d be curious to know not only where the kid’s parents were when it happened, but also what sort of parents they are. Because childhood animal cruelty is usually done by kids with some experience on the receiving end of nastiness.

So that’s my Freudian analysis for the day, dk. It’s his parents’ fault.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
dk44 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I think you’d have a be pretty disturbed at any age to do something like that. Sometimes people are just born bad.

Agree, something is not clicking in that boy’s brain.

If he just fed the croc, I wouldn’t be as concerned, but just randomly killing the other shit is a psycho alert.

Who hasn’t watched while a feeder mouse gets tossed into a snake cage?

Yeah, it’s how far he went that’s disturbing. Feeling a dead animal to watch another animal eat it one thing, but the kid went on a bit of a killing spree and didn’t seem to fear getting too close to a croc either.

Where was this kids parents??

See, if an animal had either fucked him up, or worse, killed him, they would’ve put the animal down.[/quote]

and sued the fuck out of everyone they thought the could pinch a dime out of.

Serial killers tend to start off by abusing and torturing animals as children.

His name ought to be put on a list somewhere.

When I heard that story, I thought “he’s a serial killer in training…”